Chapter 2

*Troye's pov *

I was so warm,  tucked into bed. But it was more than that. something was pulling me, holding me, enveloping me in warmth.

I was in someone's arms!

The person was snoring lightly,  deep in sleep.  I swivelled slightly -careful not to wake them up- and I saw a tuft of lilac hair.  

Wait...lilac hair? Could it be?

I turned on my side ( still in the other's grasp) and was met by none other than the angelic face of Tyler Oakley.

My heart stopped.  My stomach flipped. I didn't breathe, didn't make a sound. 

He was so close!

I leaned in slightly, taking in his scent, until our noses were almost touching.

I ran my finger down his cheek and neck,  earning a slight shiver. 

I leaned down again, ever so slowly reducing the gap, until- BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP

"Huh?"

I pulled my eyes apart with difficulty, and wiped away some drool with my blue jumper's sleeve.

The noise was persistent.  My laptop was on and had an incoming skype call. It's 11am!  Who calls at this hour?!

I dragged the laptop towards me and opened it to see Tyler Oakley's picture.

I scrambled out of bed and ran a hand through my hair as I tapped 'answer'.

"Hai!!" Tyler was grinning, so energetic at such an early hour.

"Hey!"

"What's up with your hair? "

" well good morning to you too!"

"Actually it's goodnight here, but whatever" he said with a smile playing at his lips.

"Fyi I just woke up, because somebody called without warning, so excuse my hair" my teasing voice edged on.

"Mama calls when mama feels like it" he winked.

I threw a pillow at my laptop, knocking it over, and Tyler burst out laughing. I glared at him, but the smile tugging at my lips gave away the fact that I wasn't really mad. Where are my acting skills when I need them?!

"Aaaw boo, you really should get up earlier! Enjoy the sunshine!" Tyler continued

"My day consists of tumblr and nutella. I can do both in the dark."

Tyler giggled and said " Point taken"

After that we talked for two hours, but I couldn't always concentrate.  My mind kept drifting off, back to last night's dream. It was obvious where it was going to lead, but why was I dreaming it?

"Troye,  is everything ok?" Tyler sounded concerned

"Huh? Oh, yeah, why?"

"You seem a little...distracted"

Crimson started creeping up my neck, reaching my chin.

"Distracted? "

"Yeah.  Like your mind's somewhere else. What're you thinking about?"

The crimson engulfed my cheeks at being caught, if only he knew what I'd been thinking about. He'd probably never believe me, or he'd laugh at my pathetic crush. Wait... is this a crush?

I realised I'd been thinking for too long, again.

"I'm not thinking about anything in particular"

"Oh reaaalllly?"

"Yes, really"

"That blush in your cheeks says otherwise" he said with a smirk

"Oh that's nothing,  it's just warm in here. It's nothing,  really!" My heart was racing as I spit out my aliby.

After a few seconds of silence Tyler spoke up.

"So playlist live is in a week!"

" Omg I know right!"

" We'll finally get to meet in person!"

" I can't wait! It will be nice to hear Queen Sassy in person" I winked

"Ha! You ain't ready for mama's sass"

" We'll see about that"

" Yes we will"

We chatted until Tyler had to go chez Conner, and then I rolled out of bed and got ready for another day.

...

* Tyler's pov *

I glanced in the mirror as I finished fixing my hair and, might I say, mama slays.

I went back to my room and flopped onto bed, ready to call Troye.  He probably wasn't up yet, but that was fine cause I'd get to hear the sexy morning voice. Not that it matters,  obviously.

I hit 'call' and after several agonising minutes Troye picked up. 

I greeted him with my usual chirpy attitude, and noted his bedhead.

A pillow soon darted at the camera, making me break into hysterical laughter,  and Troye's expression afterwards was priceless. He's just so adorable!

The conversation soon took off, but something felt weird, like Troye wasn't completely focused.

I asked him what was wrong but he insisted that nothing was on his mind and that he hadn't been thinking about anything.

He also blushed when he denied it. What could he have been thinking about? What could make him blush so hard? Is he maybe... thinking of someone?  Could he have his sights set on a girl? Whatever. it doesn't matter anyway. Yes Tyler it does. No it doesn't!

I hid my conflicting emotions behind a smirk and a dose of suspicious sarcasm, but Troye was persistent and wouldn't budge.

He must really like this girl. But why wouldn't he tell me?  We're best friends after all.

Sigh. He wasn't going to continue on the subject so I switched topics and talked about Playlist live that's happening next week.

In a week I'll finally get to meet Troye in person! And I'm gonna squeeze the shit out of the aussie with the extent of my hugs!

It's going to be the best couple of weeks ever.

After a while I remembered that I had to go over to Connor's, so we said our goodbyes and cut off.

I jumped off bed, grabbed my keys and left the house, shutting the door behind me.

I thought of nothing but Troye Sivan throughout the entire ride there.

...

A/N

Hey peoples :D Again if anyone's reading this I really hope you're enjoying it! I'm putting my all into my work, trying to make it as inclusive and realistic as possible.

You right there, you reading this,  please COMMENT and tell me what you think, I really appreciate your input as it means the world to me.

That's about it. Again,  COMMENT if possible,  it only takes 3 seconds and it makes my day! RATE if you liked it :)

Ok,  baaaiii

-C