chapter 3

* Troye's pov *

I spent the rest of my week involuntarily thinking about Tyler.

I took nice, hot showers constantly (that's where most of my thinking happens) to calm my nerves.

I had to reflect on the conflicts continuously raging through my head. But thinking about them only made me more confused.  The one thing that was clear, at least when it came to Tyler, was that my body no longer played by the rules.

I thought I back to my dream,  which needn't be hidden in the shower, and let it drip down my veins and arteries till it consumed me.

I wanted it to mean nothing.  I wanted to be normal, but I started to realise that it wasn't the case.

I talk to Tyler via skype everyday, and my heart instantly reacts at seeing him, and, although I seem normal enough,  elephants are always at war in my stomach.

I sighed as I shut off the water and towelled myself dry.

Afterwards I slipped into my baggiest hoodie and didn't bother with pants, no need to look pretty as I'd already talked to Tyler today.

By then it was 3pm, and my stomach was growling,  demanding to be fed, and so I went downstairs to the kitchen, running into Tyde.

"Sleeping beauty finally wakes up!"

" Hey Tyde! And I've been up for hours,  thankyou very much"

" Oh I know,  I heard you laughing from my room! What were you doing up so early? "

" Skyping"

" Tyler?"

"Who else!"

He smirked at my reply

"What? "

"Oh nothing" and with that and a sly smile he grabbed some nutella and left the kitchen,  clapping me on the back.

Wait...my nutella!!

"TYDE!!!"

He laughed and ran to his room, slamming his door shut and locked it.

I shook my head as I poured some cereal and milk (as I couldn't be bothered to actually cook anything), and I ate in silence, thinking of a way to avenge my nutella.

After my breakfast-for-lunch I returned to my room and sat cross legged on the bed, opening my laptop.

I checked that my flight to Florida was booked and that everything was still ok (cause with my luck something would most definitely be messed up if I didn't triple check everything).

After that I wasted five hours stalking through all the social media websites I'm signed up to, and decided to get an early night since I'd have to catch an early flight tomorrow.

Ah tomorrow.  Tomorrow I'll get to meet my Queen.

...

*Tyler's pov*

Run. Run faster.

Stop thinking about it, about him.

I can't!

This week has consisted of eating, sleeping (barely) and jogging. Lots and lots of jogging.

It helps me relax, it clears my head and makes things seem less confusing. It clears away the foggy conflicts clouding my mind and reveals what I'd been hiding all along: I like Troye.

But I don't want it to be true. If I allow myself to like him as more than a friend I'll just be setting myself up for pain and disappointment.  I don't want to feel the heartache of rejection.

This said, I still can't help myself. Troye's just so... my type! He's taller than me -but not enough to dwarf me-, handsome as ever,  sweet,  loving, hilarious,  and he can handle all my crazy shit.

He's so fucking perfect.  and so fucking straight.

By now my legs were burning, my thighs screaming at me to stop, but I pushed on.

I had to get him out of my head. My logic knows that it'll never work out, for so many different reasons,   but my heart refuses to accept it.

Maybe some way,  somehow, there's a way. Who knows,  maybe he's not what he seems....

yeah, cause Troye's so going to turn gay for you .

Shut up brain!  I know that it doesn't work like that.  I sighed,  but a guy can dream.

I stopped and leaned against a lamp post, panting heavily.  I was two streets away from my house, but I didn't want to go back.

There's wifi there, and I know that I'll just ignore my head and fall into temptation,  and end up stalking Troye as per usual.

By letting my imagination run free,  and my hopes carelessly raised,  I'm at a high,  which will only make the fall back down that much more brutal.

I don't love him.  Right? But I know that I won't survive being rejected by him, I won't be able to get through that.

And yet I hurried my step and got to my door, somehow burying all logic at the back of my head, and returned to my little lair. There an inconspicuous Troye shrine was being built.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

A/N

Hi :) If anyone reads this I hope you're enjoying it so far! This chp was hard to write, for some reason I couldn't come up with anything for Tyler. Having exams didn't help either.

But that's over now :D I have the next few chps planned so I shouldn't get any writer's block.

News!! I'm going to be writing a collab fanfic with this super awesome girl, and we have a really amazing plot, a little different from the usual Troyler stuff.

-C