chapter 7

*Tyler's pov *

There stood Troye, fresh out of the shower, with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

My heart beat like this was its last chance,  my breathing shallowed,  and I tried to be motionless as I hid in the shadows of Troye's hotel room.

He gazed into the full-length mirror hanging from the deep red walls. He was fingering his hair into perfection.

He bit his lip in concentration,  aiming for the ultimate quiff. It's so damn sexy when he does that.

I couldn't remain silent, so moved out of the shadows and walked towards Troye, who saw me coming.

He turned around,  confused as to how I'd gotten in the room, he was about to ask me how long I'd been crouching in the corner,  but he never got past "h-".

I grabbed his chin and pulled his lips onto mine. My hands, now tight on his waist, pulled him into me, as close as possible.

Our lips fit like puzzle pieces, like they were meant to find eachother. I licked Troye's bottom lip, asking for entrance,  and his lips parted as smoothly as silk curtains.

Our tongues danced together, and a fire raged within me. Every inch of my body was burning with a fire ignited at my lips, fueled by passion and lust.

And just like that,  the fire was gone. My body went cold and my eyes peeled apart, only to see a horrified Troye.

He pushed me off, almost tripping me,  then he started yelling at me;

" What the fuck do you think you're doing?! I'd never go out with a fag like you!"

I sat up gasping for breath, sweat dripping down my neck. Cupping my face in my hands, I tried to calm down, taking deep, shaky breaths.

My alarm decided to go off, making me jump. I reached for my phone to shut it off. Sigh, 9am. Time to get up.

I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom. Leaning on the sink, I stared into the mirror. I looked unnaturally pale this morning. I turned the tap and cold water blasted out. I splashed as much as I could in my face.

I looked slightly better after, but the impression that I'd seen a ghost was still there. Honestly I'd have rather been abducted by ghosts than have gone through that horrible dream.

I sighed and closed the water off, then jumped into the shower. I allowed the hot water to relax me, to calm me down. 

It was just a dream.  Nothing more.  No need to panic just yet. But I couldn't help wondering what his real reaction would be...would he accept me? ...would he push me away?  Oh please, what would he want with someone like you.

I punched a shower tile at my left. That's not true!  It can't be true. A sick feeling was spreading through my stomach,  one that, if isn't dealt with before it can blossom,  would soon stretch its tendrils through every cell in my body, slowly but surely taking over, rendering me an empty shell. An emotion I'd never felt so strongly before: fear.

I shut the water off, toweled myself dry and chose a cute outfit to wear. Then I sculpted my hair into its signature quiff and was ready to face the day.

I grabbed my wallet, double checked my reflection,  and left my hotel room. I decided to take the stairs cause my destination was just two flights down.

Today everyone would be here, all of the great youtubers. Troye and I were meeting up with the British crew and with Sawyer, Joey, Connor and probably even Hannah, Mamrie and Grace. We'll be quite a large group,  but the more the merrier!