Chapter 5

*Troye's pov *

The plane had complications.

After hours of flying the plane finally landed on the beautiful, sunny, Florida ground. 

I was about to leave my seat when an air hostess informed me thay we had to stay in the plane for another 20 minutes.

I flopped back into my seat,  releasing a loud sigh. I was yet another 20 minutes away from seeing Tyler. We were finally in the same continent,  and I was so excited.

My pulse quickened,  my heart was racing, adrenaline was coursing through my veins,  heightening my senses and making time crawl past,  each second seemingly lasting an hour.

A tap on my shoulder forced me to focus. I turned my head to the right, to see a teenage girl, twiddling a pen between her thumbs.

"Hi!" I greeted her

"H-Hi" she stammered at me,

"Can I help you?"

" U-um, could I have your autograph?  I mean if that's not a problem"

"Of course!"

I signed the notebook which she handed over.

"Come here, let's take a picture too!"

" okay!"

We took a couple of selfies, and then I asked her her name.

"It's Kylie"

"It was nice meeting you Kylie!"

" oh please the pleasure's all mine Troye Sivan! Thankyou so much! "

She squealed the last bit, clearly trying to control herself,  but failing. After that she left and the plane was emptying,finally.

I got off the plane as fast as I could,  pushing through the crowd which was almost as jittery as I was to get off the plane, almost.

I managed to break through the crowd and strode through the arrivals gate. 

I was scanning the crowd, my eyes searching impatiently for my target. I thought I saw a flash of violet,  but it must've been my imagination,  as Tyler was nowhere to be found.

I was disappointed. I was expecting him to be waiting for me,  we'd agreed to meet at the airport after all. Maybe he got bored of waiti-

Everything went dark. A body was pressed against my back,  and my eyes were covered by...someone's hand.

"Guess who?"

A giggly voice,  having a slight lisp,  whispered softly yet tauntingly (and,  admittedly,  sexily) in my ear. I'd know that voice anywhere.

The hands moved from my eyes, wrapping themselves around my waist. With blood drumming through my ears, I turned in Tyler's arms, and faced the one,  the only; Tyler Oakley.

I squealed and threw my eyes around his neck,  and he giggled and squeezed my waist even tighter than before.

"TILLY OHMYGOD HIIII!!" I never let go, even as I freaked out.

"HAAAIII!!"

The weird glances we were getting reminded me that I was in a tight embrace with a guy, and although it was against my will,  I pulled away. I was still straight to everyone else, even though a conflict was erupting within me.

"OHMYGOD HOW ARE YOU TROYE SIVAN??"

I thought I saw a hint of pink on Tyler's cheeks.  What? Tyler,  blushing?  Impossible.  Tyler Oakley does not blush. Especially not over me.