~2K Special~

So we just hit 2K reads!!!!!!! I'm so happy~~ I never thought my story would get this many reads so yeah~ So, because of the fact that you guys made my day I'll give you a little something^^ This is a reader x Kaneki part wich happened when they had just joined Aogiri. So it's after they told Touka they were going to Aogiri^-^ Hope you like it^^ Also!!!! I just noticed that there's a part missing between "Message" and "Favor" like I remember that I wrote a bit more on the "Message" chapter like when (Y/n) woke up but, It's gone?;;; but anyhow I'm so sorry for that and I don't know if I'll fix that but I'll try^^ Sorry this message was a bit long but on with this part:3

Your POV
I fell down on the dusty bed, coughing a bit after doing so due to the dust. I stood up and walked over to a less dusty chair in the corner of the room and sat down, trying not to breathe in the dust. "Are you okay?" My head snapped towards the boy who brought her there. "Y-Yeah..." My cheeks grew a bit hotter from just looking at him. I couldn't belive I'd fallen in love with him. "Hey, are you alright? Do you have a cold? Your cheeks are red."My face grew hotter as I tried to avoid Kaneki's gaze. "Y-Yeah I'm j-just fine" I looked back at him and my eyes widen. His face was only a few centimeters away from my face, inspecting it. "W-W-What a-are-"

He shrugged and turned around. "It's hard to know what you're thinking" He looked back at me with his emotionless face. "You're interesting." I blushed at his words and tried to hide it by putting my face in the chair's back, making a cloud of dust appear. I started to cough and Kaneki sighed. "Be careful, I know you blush easily so you don't have to hide it." He moved closer and picked me up bridalstyle. "You're called the blush after all" He gave me a small smile and I just stared at his grey eyes. "Y-Y-Yeah..." My face became bright red and I looked away from him. The silence was interrupted by a small chuckle, comming from Kaneki. The sound made my eyes widen as I snapped my head towards him. "You're cute." He put me down and I starred at him. "Would you mind following me?" I duster a bit of dust away from my clothes before looking up at him, tilting my head slightly "Yeah, sure." He grabbed my hand and started to walk out of the old room

~A small timeskip~

I looked around at the enviroment in curiosity. He'd taken me to a big building and we were about to go in. He opened the door, waiting for me to enter. I felt a warm feeling on my cheeks and in my stomach as he did so. I entered and scanned the inside of the building. All I could see was some stairs. I looked back at Kaneki in confusion and he just smiled at me, making my cheeks heat up. "Come on, let's go." He walked by me, holding out his hand. I looked at the hand then at him. I grabbed his hand and blushed as he dragged me a bit.

A door. A door was all I could see once we'd walked up all the stairs. Kaneki walked by me once again so that he stood by the door, giving me a small smirk. He opened the door, leading us to a rooftop. He took my hand again, leading me to a spot with a blanket. I looked at him as he looked at the blanket, smiling. "Come here, let's look at the sunset together" He gave me a closed eyes smile and my eyes widen as my heart fluttered. "Yeah, okay" I returned the smile as we walked over to the blanket. He sat down and I did the same, leaving a small space between us. It felt so peaceful. Just Kaneki and me, sitting here and don't having to fear anything at this moment. My thougts was cut of by Kaneki playing with a peice of my hair. "Do you remember how this part turned white?" I looked at him and then at the hair. "No, I just remember having a bad Dream once it happened." I looked up at him " But I also remember that you saved me" I gave him a closed eyed smile, causing Kaneki to blush slightly. My eyes widen by the sight. D-Did he just blush? I turned my head so that I faced the other way blushing. "Hey look!" I looked at Kaneki then the way he was pointing.

"It's Beautiful" The sun dissappeared behind the Buildings, making the sky turn pink then black

"It's Beautiful" The sun dissappeared behind the Buildings, making the sky turn pink then black. "Thank you (Y/n)..." I looked at him while tilting my head slightly. "Huh?" He was staring at his hands, Rolling his thumbs. He seemed nervous. "I never thought I could feel like a human again, you know..." I nodded slightly and he looked at me. "Thank you..." He moved closer making my cheeks turn red. He moved closer and closer and my eyes widen.

He pulled me into a hug and I felt my eyes widen.

"Thank you to..." I pulled him closer as I burried my face into his chest. "Before I met you I didn't have anyone..." I felt my eyes tear up as I thought about the life I had Before I met him. "I actually don't Think I can live without you..." My eyes widen slightly as I recalled what I'd just said. He pulled away and looked at me. "I don't think I can live without you either..." My whole face turned a Bright red color and he just smiled, pulling me into a hug again. "Promise not to leave me." I nodded as I opened my mouth to speak.

"If you promise not to leave me."