15.Love

I woke up in shock and sat up, breathing hard as a feeling of somebody looking at me became clearer. "A-Are you okay?" I looked at the black haired boy next to me as he looked me with consern. "(Y/n) a b-bit of your h-hair is White..." He said and pointed at the left part of my hair. I took a  bit of the hair and looked at it. "I-It's White l-like her was..." i was shocked and started to panic. "Her?" Kaneki looked at me but i couldn't focus on anything else than the thing i'd seen. "I can't be..." i thought about
the smal girl that became a monster, was that really me?

3rd person POV

A"(Y/n)... are you okay?" (Y/n) snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Kaneki. "Am i okay?... i don't know" she looked at the floor as she was Holding the bit of her hair that was white. "I really don't know Kaneki-san..." Kaneki,s eyes got wider as he heard 'san' and helt his face heat up. "W-why is that (Y-Y/n)-chan" he looked at the (H/C) haired girl and could see a hint of red in her face as she turned her face away from him. She's cute. But as he thought that he looked away, what if she didn't think of him the same way? He looked at her (H/c) hair that he loved so much, Just wanting to touch it while staring into her Beautiful (E/C) Eyes. He thought about all those times she had smiled at him. He loved that friendly smile and the warm feeling he got when she touched him. It left hot spots on his skin for hours and he liked that. He was happy when she was happy well, He even felt sad when she did. But one feeling he couldn't bare to Think of was, What if she didn't return his feelings?

Your POV

I looked down at my hands as i replayed the Dream in my head. What if that really was me? I looked at Kaneki and he looked at me with consern and some other feeling i couldn't figure out. "Is Everything okay?" I looked at Kaneki and saw a faint blush creep onto his cheeks, causing my face to heat up as well. I looked the other way on the floor and thought about the wierd kagune once again. "What was that?" I looked at the black haired boy once again. "Do you mind getting Yoshimura, Kaneki-san?" I asked while Rolling my thumbs. "S-Sure!" He ran out of the room causing me to smile a bit, but the smile dissappeared as soon as Yoshimura walked into the room. "Do you need something miss (Y/N)?" He said and i looked down at the flood while sitting on the bed with my legs down the edge. "I had a Dream..." I gathered my thoughts and thought about what i wanted to say. "Where there was this man, He looked like a doctor..." I took a Deep breath and continued. "He was injecting something red into this young girl, and she begged him to stop..." I looked at Yoshimura and he was looking at me without expresssion. "She begged him and he said he wouldn't stop 'cause she was special he said the girl,s name was (Y/N), and she really did look like me... The disturbing thing was. " I looked to the side, on a wall. "In the end of the Dream, The girl looked like she was possesed by something, that something had taken over her body and she released this wierd Rinkaku kagune thing. The thing was. It didn't look like a normal rinkaku. It was a Purple colour that faded to black at the ends but... It seemed stronger than a rinkaku." I looked at Yoshimura and he was looking at me in shock.

"Do you mean this was a memory?" He said and walked over to me, sitting down beside me. "I Think so. It felt like deja vu and the man felt familiar." I touched my back. "But i don't Think i have the Rinkaku kagune thing." He looked at the door. "It seems like he was injecting something so that this girl, or you, formed a Kakuja..." He looked at me. "Are you sure you don't have the kagune? Can't you feel it at all?" I thought about the voices in my head and the feeling that wanted to take over but they couldn't possibly be the kakuja. Or? I shook my head and he nooded his head and stood up. "If you feel something unusual, just talk with me. alright?" I nodded my head and stood up to with a faint smile. "Arigato Yoshimura" i Said and bowed my head and walked out of the café. I walked down the streets as i heard the voice once again.

"Don't think it's over"