16.Kakuja

I closed the door to my apartment and sat down in front of the door, huggning my knees. "Why is this happening?" I Said and rested my head on my knees realising the voice had stopped. "What if that girl really was me..." i stood up and walked to a mirror on my Wall. "And what did he mean by special?" I touched my skin, it had turned paler. But not as Pale as the Young girl in my dreams. I turned around and liften my shirt on my back to check if i saw any signs on the kakuja kagune."As i thought..." I sighed in relief and let go of my shirt and looked at the time. It was pretty late but i felt like going for a walk. I put on a pair of black boots and a black jacket. i looked at the blushing mask and picked it up. "I hope i won't need it..."

I walked down the street and looked at the Beautiful dark sky. The wind was blowing softly, just enough to lift my hair a bit. I walked and for the first time in a long time i didn't feel bothered by something. But that was until... "AAAAAHHH!" My Eyes widen at the familiar voice screaming. It felt like my heart was going to shatter. I knew that scream. She just found out something horrible. Just as when i...

I ran in the direction of the voice and saw Touka in front of me. I got the feeling that this couldn't have been a considence so i put my mask on and ran more. "(Y/N)!" I Heard Kaneki slightly behind me on a road over me so i jumped up to him. "Kaneki, the Young girl might be in danger..." I looked at a familiar black haired man running towards the scream. "And Touka to."

Kaneki put on his mask and i looked at it in awe, He jumped down in front of the man, So that he wouldn't be able to run towards Touka nor Hinami "Well hello, And who are you?" I jumped down beside Kaneki and Amon looked at me with wide Eyes, then he narrowed them. "What do you mean by that we do the same as them?" he spat out Them as if the Word was venom, and i just lowered my gaze. "You killed that woman..." I looked at him and felt my Eyes getting dark. "Just like you killed her..." I was interrupted by kaneki running towards the man, trying to hit him but The man didn't seem harmed at all, Amon tripped Kaneki and he was laying on the ground. "Ka-" I couldn't say his name... "Eyepatch!" I looked at Kaneki and he looked at me with a confused look in his Eyes. I ran towards Amon and pused him away from Kaneki with full force.

"Are you guys looking for a fight?" My Eyes widen at the sight of my fathers Kagune. "Then you've got one" I couldn't move, I just stood there with tears in my Eyes, looking at the weapond made out of my father. Amon ran towards us, trying to hit us. Kaneki dodged the attack but i just couldn't move and got hit. I flew away to the ground on the floor under the one we was fighting, and even though Kaneki dodged he flew away by the force of the wind by amon,s attack.

"Daddy, Daddy look!" I giggeled as i ran on the field. "What is it my princess" Dad suddenly appeared in front of me and i gasped. "How did you do that?" I covered my Little mouth and widen my Eyes. "I Just jumped, see?" Dad released his ukaku and jumped really high, I bet he jumped atleast up to the moon. "I wanna try!" I released my ukaku and jumped to, but not as high as dad. "Good job my darling! You'll jump even higher when you get older. "Do you promise that?" I asked him with puppy Eyes. "I promise that." I smiled. "And do you promise you will Watch me jump as high as you did, if not even higher!" I said and put my hands in he air as if showing how high i would jump. "Ofcourse my Little princess."

But he didn't... The incident with the ghoul investigator, him and mom happend a week later...

I Coughed a bit, causing blood to come out of my mouth, "There's something i've Always wanted to ask you ghouls..." I looked up at some stairs, to se Amon Walking down them, towards Kaneki. "When you take the Lifes of innocent people, DO you ever stop to Think of the pain you're causing?" My Eyes widen, they had just done the same to Hinami. "The World would be a better Place without you" I felt something inside me break as he said those Words. He continued talking but i couldn't hear, i sat up as his Words replayed inside of my mind. "Without you..." A familiar voice said. "No not now..." I said and held my head, Kaneki had stood up and was talking to Amon as the voice started talking. "Did you not hear what he said, Just let us take over..." I Clenched my fists as  Amon hit Kaneki again and again without him doing anything. "Just look, you can't even protect the one you LOVE" "shut up..." "He is getting hurt right now and you can't do a thing about it." "Shut up." "He might even end up as your mom and dad..." "SHUT UP!" I stood up and looked at Amon, He was just going to Hit Kaneki in the head. "No..." I felt the feeling once again. He punched his quinque with a big force in Kaneki,s head and was Walking away. "NO!" I felt something wierd inside me and felt something comming out of my back.

I ran towards Amon and hit him in the shoulder with a familiar kagune. The kakuja. He turned around as his Eyes widen at my third kagune.

3rd person POV

Amon looked at the blushing ghoul with wide Eyes. 'She didn't only have 2 kagunes, but 3. And the third is a kakuja?'  His grip around his quinque tightend as he was going to hit her he saw a emotion in her Eyes he'd never seen in a ghouls Eyes Before. Sadness? She dodged his attack with her Kakuja and didn't seem to bother hitting him. She punched the quinque with a force, causing it to break and fly away. Amon stared in panic at the flying weapon and fell on his knees.

Your POV

I looked at my the weapon made out of my dad lying on the ground. 'I can't kill him...' I thought and looked at the man in front of me. "...even if it costs you your Life..." I felt he feeling take over once again. "Please run..." I held my arm in attempt for the feeling to go away, only for it to get stronger. "Just let us take over..." He looked at me with wide Eyes and an angry expression "I won't run away from a ghoul." I looked at him in shock as the feeling saw a chance and punched him with the kakuja. "GO!" I said and released my bikaku and tried to hold he kakuja while feeling tears stream down my face as i looked at the ground. "I don't want to kill you!" I looked at him and his Eyes widen. "I don't want to be like them!" He stood up and open his mouth to say something but i interrupted."GO NOW, I WON'T BE ABLE TO HOLD BACK!" I yelled as my bikaku started to turn Purple and didn't do what i wanted.

He ran away and i fell on my knees, and with the Little streingh i had left i pierced myself through my stomach, so that i would pass out instead of hurting anybody.