12. Monster

Kaneki,s POV

I looked at (Y/n) as she fell to the ground. "(Y/N)!" Nishiki yelled as he was crawling towards the (h/c) haired girl, but was cut of by Kimi that stopped him. "You need to rest..." She said as she looked at him, then (y/n) with fear in her Eyes. "Kaneki, can you take her? I'll take Nishiki." I nodded at her and stood up still holding my shoulder even though the bleeding had stopped a while ago. "I... i can walk by myself..." The Brown haired male with glasses said as Kimi tried to lift him up. "Nishiki, let Kimi help you..." I said and walked over to the unconscious (y/n) "Nishiki!" I Heard Kimi Yell as i Picked (y/n) up bridal style. "What is it Kimi?" i looked over to her and saw that Nishiki now had passed out as well. "He'll be alright..." I said and looked down at the girl in my arms. 'I just hope you'll be as well'

Your POV

I fluttered my eyes open to the sound of birds singing. I Heard someone next to me sigh in relief and looked over to the source of the sound and saw a certain black haired boy look at me with a smile. "Good morning" Kaneki said as he looked at me. I felt a warmth wrap around my hand and saw that Kaneki was holding it. "G-Good morning Kaneki" I said and looked at him with a faint blush on my cheeks causing him to blush and let go of my hand. I don't know why but i felt a bit sad when he let go of it. 'Maybe i really do like him...' i looked away for a moment feeling my whole face heat up because of my thoughts. "W-What is it (y/n)?" I looked at him for a moment and then back the other way. "N-Nothing... Where am i?" I asked looking around in the unfamiliar room. "Y-You're in my home..." Kaneki said causing me to look at him with wide eyes. "Why" I said in shock. "You got hit by Touka after fighting Tsukiyama-" I looked at him with wider eyes than i've ever had Before. "Shuu Ts-tsukiyama?..." I looked at him and when he nodded i felt sick. "Th-that ghoul... was Shuu..." I shivered and looked down at the floor. "It... It must be him..."

"Shuu-sama!" I yelled at my the boy that was Reading a book, running to him. "Oh~ Bonjour (y/n)-chan" he said, looking up from the book. "Are you Reading a french book again Shuu-sama?" I said sitting on the bench beside him. "Oui~ I am actually." He said showing the cover of the book, the background was dark and grey and it had a White flower in the middle. "What is it about?" I said looking at him with big Eyes as he started to talk about the book. When he was almost done telling we Heard somebody Yell for Shuu to come. "I need to go now, i'll see you my chérie" He said and walked away. 'My chérie'

I looked at The floor while i snaped out of my Flashback. "(y/n)..." Kaneki said and i looked at him. His grey Eyes that where filled with concern and he held my hand tight. "No It's... It's nothing i said and gave him a closed Eye smile and sat up in the bed. I recalled Everything that happened last night. 'Nishiki' "How's Nisiki?" He looked at me in shock at the Sudden question then he smiled a bit. "He's fine, You where more hurt than him you know..." he said while looking worried. "i thought..." he looked at the floor then back at me with a shy smile "N-Nothing" He said and stood up, letting go of my hand once again. "I'll go now..." I said as i stood up and made my way to the door. "See you Kaneki." i said and Went out the door closing it as i leande against the wall net to the door. "why do i feel like this..." i whispered as my heart was racing. "it can't be..." I looked up at the sky. The sky was cloudy and it was raining. "I..." I started to walk home as a familiar scent caught my attetion. "The Little girl!"

I started to run towards the scent. The closer i got the more eerie it felt. "What if..." I Ran faster and arrived to an Alley. I spotted The smal girl with her mom, but they where trapped on each side by men. 'The CCG' I froze as i remembered my mom and dad. I watched in horror as The girl ran away while her mom,s Kagune was released. I couldn't stand the thought of the girl going through the same as i did. 'No' I put on my mask and jumped over the men that Where blockning the Way out. It was an eerie familiar man with White hair, and a man with black hair. I turned around to face them the White haired man looked at me in curiosity then at the woman. "Amon, you can take the masked ghoul, Let me take the woman..." He said as he put down a box. "Hai" The raven haired man named Amon said and tighten the grip around his weapon. I froze at their Words. Didn't they value ghouls Lifes at all? I released my Bikaku kagune and held it out in a protective move along with my hands.

"Don't you see what you're doing?" I said shaking a bit from the Cold rain pouring down on me. "You are about to kill an innocent woman, And if that's not enough, She have a Child." I said as my bikaku stretched further out to the sides. "And so what, she's a ghoul." The White haired man said, causing me to freeze on the spot. How can somebody think like that, it's such a disgusting way of thinking. He looked over at Amon and tossed him a new suitcase. "Here take this." He said and i felt a familiar scent fill my nose. Amon pressed a button and a new weapon appeared. The smell and the sight of the weapon caused me to fall to the ground. "That's..." I felt tears stream down my face. The blackhaired man stared at me and attacked me with the weapon. I tried to stop the attack with my kagune but he hit my mask, causing the right side of the upper mask to fall of. I looked up at the man with teary Eyes and i saw him look at me in shock. 'He was attacking me with my mom...' He was going to say something but i Heard the White haired man Yell something and strike an attack on the woman.

She fell to the ground, lifeless. I felt my anger take over."NO!" I yelled and ran over to the woman looking at her in fear and horror. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?" Looked over at the man who had killed her. "YOU MONSTER!" I said and released my ukaku. The man looked at me in awe. "A ghoul with two kagunes..." He said and looked over at the black haired boy who seemed shocked by my Words. "I'll take her." the man said as his grip around the bloody weapon tighten. I was about to attack but looked behind the man and saw Kaneki, he was holding his hands over the Little Girls Eyes and mouth looking at me in fear shaking his head. As he did so i came back to sense and looked over at the two men while my Eyes widen.

"I can't do this... I can't." I said and jumped over them both and ran away, Towards anteiku.