The Cameron Brothers: Apocalypse (Unofficial Preview)

Hey Everyone, here is a sneak preview of what's to come in the second book. The Cameron Brothers: Apocalypse. Now this is not the Official preview for the second book that is why I put it as part of the first book. They are parts that are in the story though.

Well anyway I hope you enjoyed this two part preview. Don't forget to vote and follow.

Part One Unofficial Preview

Angel's P.O,V.

What do you do when you open the front door to your home and see two Moon Willows in the foyer. Closing the door, I could hear the chiming sound that they make throughout the foyer. The only question I had is how they get in here since they are three times larger than the front door.

"Dad," I said, trailing off on the word as I went do the hall where his official is.

It is more quite than it normally is on a week day, None of my fathers ranks were running through the hall, trying to keep the pack going well. Not that I didn't mind the silence, it is odd that no one is here at this time of day.

"Where is everyone?"

Reaching my father's official, the door was closed, which is odd that this time of day. Touching the door knob, I felt a weird presence emitting from behind he door.

"Dad?" opening the door without even a single knock.

Sitting in the lounge part of his official, were monks and him all staring at me.

"Um. why is there Moon Willows in the foyer," I asked pointing behind me, then I point in front of me at the monks "and why are there is monks here?"

The one monk that sat across from my father stood and came over to me. It was weird enough to see two trees in the foyer with dirt covering the floors and not hearing my mother yelling someone to clean it up. Now seeing monks in a house full of werewolves is a shocker.

"A Spirit Wolf," he said calmly.

"Dad?"

"It is okay," said my father as he and the rest of the monks stood to their feet. "They here to help us with the vampire issue."

"It is an honor to see one in my life time," continued the monk, bowing down. The other monks soon bow as well, all raising at the same time "as you know the vampires have to be dealt with. We traveled a ways to get here and give you those two Moon Willows, they are part of the key to getting rid of the vampires."

The sound of several footsteps coming down the hall made me look to see who it was. My mother and brother leading the way for my friends and the triplets. They all had an expression of seriousness or worriedness on their face. The only ones that had a poker faces were the monks. Everyone made their way in to my official, not saying a word.

"Okay, can someone tell me what is going on," I asked, breaking the silence that no one else seem to want to break "and this better not be no intervention."

"In a way it is," said my mother.

******************************

Part Two Unofficial Preview

????'s P.O.V. (Not giving out who's P.O.V. just yet)

Without out a moment to think I ran towards him, only listening to what my heart is telling me. Time seen to slow down around me as I ran, letting me see everything around me in slow motion.

"Watch out," I shouted to him.

He let go of the vampire who throat he clawed out. Looking in my direction, clueless as he could be to what is about to happen to him.

Reaching him, with all my strength I swung him around. I just smiled as he continued to try to figure out what is going on. As I was about to say something a sharp pain pierce through my back, making me wince as I hold in a cry of pain. I could feel the arrow making it's way through me.

I coughed up a little bit of blood. We both look downwards at the arrow head that make it's way thought my shirt. Only inches away from ending up in him.

My body finally gave in, falling in to his arms.

"No no no no," he pleaded, looking at me as he place pressure around the arrow. His face expression telling me everything "wh-"

"I had to," cutting him off before he could say it, as I hold back my tears "I had to keep you safe."

"Dammit no," he said, looking up to the sky. I could see tears running down his face. "I'm suppose to protect you."

He looked back down at me, eyes clouded by his tears. I slowly placed my shaky hand on his cheek, taking my thumb to wipe away his tears. He lifted his for my wound, then look back at me.

"You're not healing," he said. I could hear the worriedness in his voice as try to keep calm. he looked back at me "why are you not healing, you need to heal."

"It was covered with wolfsbane," I whispered,

"What!! No!!" he gasped, knowing exactly what it mean if wolfsbane enters the bloodstream to close to the heart "it can't, please you have to heal."

He buried his head in to my shoulder begging for my body to heal itself. It hurts me to hear him cry for me, but it be even worst if I have to see him die.

"It's okay," moving his head so I could look in to his eyes, his warm tears of sorrow trickle down on to my face. I looked pass him to the dark grey sky "it is going to rain."

"Please," he whispered, wiping his tears off my face.

I couldn't feel the electric sensation in his touch any more, just a cold numbing feeling. My breathing started to pick up, I knew I down have much longer.

"Listen," I forced out. My blood filling the back of my throat. "I love you...I love you all and always..."

******************************************

There you go, I hope you enjoyed those two unofficial previews to The Cameron Brothers: Apocalypse coming to you all this summer!!

Like always this you for reading and please be sure to vote and follow. Also be sure to check out my Facebook Page: Libra4Life2012 Also check out my official Twitter: @Roman_Monroe