Chapter 12 - "Triplets Vs. Twins"

Hey Everyone, here is Chapter 12 - "Triplets Vs. Twins". I do hope you enjoy this chapter. I stayed up late to have this chapter posted for you all. Please be sure to vote.

  But anyway......

ENJOY!!!!!

Angel's P.O.V.

"Why did I say yes?" I whisper to myself, I reflecting on last night text from Ryan. Was there some thing wrong with me, why would I say yes to him, I ask myself. 

  I head to my locker to get things for my first class.

  My mind kept replaying yesterday in my head as I put my combination in. Did I had to run out like that, I didn't even finish my cheesecake or smoothie. I should of took them with me, nodding my head. Or at least went back to get then, I wonder if one of them ate it.

  "Hey where was you yesterday?" ask Carter, standing next to my locker while Olivia was on the other side. "We waited for you at Divine Sweets but you never showed."

  "Yea but you never guess who was their!" she added.

  "The Cameron brother?"

  "Yea, I didn't know they go to places like that-" she pause for a second, looking dead at me. "How did you know?"

  "Who else do you talk about that would get you that excited?"

  I finally open my locker to see a small box inside. I stared at it as both Cater and Olivia join in to stared at it. They both as me in union what it was, but their guess was good as mine. I look around the hall to see if any one was looking, but nothing.  I took out the box. Divine Sweets was written on the top. I could feel my eyebrow rise as I open the box. I could help but smirk. Inside was two slices of raspberry cheesecake.

   Olivia squeal "Aww who give you this?"

   I shrug and took out the note that was on the side and read it out loud for them to hear. "Since you didn't get to enjoy your slice yesterday.."

   "When was you there?"

   "Real early to enjoy some peace and quite." I told them as I put aside the box and grab my books I needed. Then I open the box broke off a small piece of one of the cheesecakes. "This is so good!"

   Cater hand was reaching for one "can I get this one?"

   I move out of his reach. "No, they were in my locker not yours." I told him, trying to keep a serious face but that didn't last long before I laugh and slam my locker close. "Let get going."

   "What about a small piece?"

   "Nope."

   "Oh come on."

   "Don't come on me."

   "Yea get your own!!" shouted Olivia with a smile "It's probably from Levi."

   I shook my head, knowing it was definitely wasn't from Levi. "No it was from someone else, but lets drop it and get to class."

  May be there was a change but I don't want to put to much in to it just yet. I glance back to see all three of them in the hall, standing there with smirks on their faces. They nodded and I nodded back before they turn around and walk the other way.