Chapter 19 "Seeing Clearer pt1"

Hey everyone, This going to be a two part chapter. I have you enjoy part one, second part have the rest and a Angel gets a mark. I how you enjoy. Please be sure to vote.

But anyway...

Enjoy

Angel's P.O.V.

After eating lunch with the triplets I decided to head in to town. I just wasn't in the mood for school, my mind is elsewhere. The brothers tag along on the account of looking out for me. Knowing they just want to be around me.

The truth of the matter I did feel better when they're around. Ryan's mate mark not brothering me much, maybe it's healing faster when he's around. He also seem more relax, maybe I do have an effect on them when I'm not around.

It was nearly dark when we left the movie theater. Making our way to the wooded trail. The whole walk they seem to be disappointed that we had to go our separate ways. Were they getting use to having me around all ready, I wondered glancing back at them.

We stop when we reach the bridge. It took forever for me to turn and face them. I begin to wonder if I didn't want to leave them either. How spending a few hours made me feel this way towards them.

"Well, I'm this way," pointing behind me. "Thanks for lunch and hanging out with me."

"No problem," they said in union. I found it weird how their voices sound so alike.

Half way across the bridge I could still feel them staring at me. I glance over my shoulder to see them still there.

"I see you three tomorrow," I yelled waving them goodbye. They nodded and head in the opposite direction.

In ten minutes I was right outside of my pack's territory. When a sharp pain shot through my body, bringing me to my knees. It felt like something is being torn from me, deep within my soul. Looking at the wood, I know it had to be one of the triplets. Just as I was about to stand to my feet another wave of pain wash over me.

Without thinking I ran in the direction which I thought was right. One thing that's for sure is they were being hurt, but by what was the question. I had a guess that is was the twins, Rebecca's mates.

Once at the bridge I jump onto one of the railings. With one leap on to a tree branch. Jumping branch to branch in the direction I felt their pull.

*****************

Mike's P.O.V.

Whatever he was, he's winning. He's like nothing I have ever seen before. Much faster and stronger then everything we had fought in the past. Ryan tried to attack it from behind but was set flying back into a tree knocking him out completely. He slowly shifted back in to his human form.

"Ryan," both Tidus and I yelled, as we ran towards him. Our attacker moved in on Ryan. I could hear Tidus turning and with full speed launch himself at the guy.

"Tidus no!!"

The guy smile as he turn his attention on Tidus.

I quickly shift, my claws deep into the moist earth as I charge at the guy. Tidus jump at him but he easily dodged it and grab one of his back legs. Throwing Tidus in to me, making us shift back unwillingly.

"Now where was I," his voice dry and cold. He went to reach for Ryan.

A blur came from out of no where throwing the guy in to the distance, hitting trees on his way. I heard his faint growls of pain. My heart skip a beat when I was who it was.

"Angel get the hell out of here." I ordered slowly trying to stand on my feet. "That guy is dangerous."

"Don't worry," he said confidently.

But my heart was only struck with fear of losing him to this monster and I can't even stand up to help him. I can't watch him die in front of me.

He took his sais out from underneath his jacket, moving them around his fingers. I would of ask how he hid them so well without them being found but his life was more important.

He close his eyes, taking deep slow breaths. As the guy ran toward him. Angel reopen his eyes, his once dark brown eyes were now bright silver.