Chapter 6 "All I See is Camerons"

Hey everyone, the very long wait is OVER!!! I really hope you like this chapter and make sure you go to my Facebook page to see the preview of chapter 7.

Please don't forget to vote and like my Facebook page.

But anyway....

Enjoy!!!

Angel's P.O.V

"You can still rest you know," said the nurse as she watched me head to the door. "I can give your teacher a note."

"No it's ok. I feel better now," I replied. I gave her a reassuring smile before exiting the room. "Thanks anyway!"

I had one class left before the school day ended and I still couldn't believe that I slept the day away like this because of Mike. When I actually thought back on it felt like energy was pulled from me when I pushed him away.

I entered my art class and went to a seat in the back of the room. This was one of the classes that Carter and Olivia didn't have with me. Meaning that class was going to be boring as hell. I didn't really know anyone else in here and I didn't want to.

Our art teacher gave us directions about our assignment. I took out my sketch pad and begin to work. She repeated herself as a few students came in late. She wanted us to work in pairs and split the work. I ignore her request and turn my seat around to the empty table behind me.

"Angel, do you have a partner?" she asks as she glances over at me.

"No I don't," I replied without turning around. I was hoping she would get the message and pair me up.

"Ok, well you can go work with Angel." she said to a student. I groan at how she just offered me to work with someone. "Angel raised your hand please."

"I'm back here," waving my hand in the air for a few second before putting it down. If they didn't see it then it just to damn bad, I'm not raising my hand a second time.

"Hey," said the most familiar voice. I immediately look up at him, hoping my ears were playing tricks on me.

"Mike what the hell you doing here," I whispered to him.

"I'm not Mike, I'm Ryan," he replied before sitting in the chair across from me. He was the last Cameron brother I wanted to see. "And to answer your question I'm in this class."

"What!"

"Besides we need to talk," he stated.

"What is it with you guys needing to talk to me," I grumble as I go back to working on the assignment, feeling his eyes on me the whole time. "Plus the last time we talked, you wanted to rip me apart."

"That was before I knew," he paused made me look up at him. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before reopening his eyes, "Can we start over?" he finishes.

I snap my head towards him quickly, looking at him like he's crazy. What does he think this is? A game where you can reset everything whenever you want? But when I looked into his eyes to tell him no, I stopped. His beautiful brown eyes were extremely sincere, filled with regret and hope.

"Fine," I replied, hoping those eyes wouldn't be watching me all period. A smile grew on his face as his eyes lit up. "Don't get too happy. If you screw me over I will kill you, no hesitations."

"Yea, yea I hear ya." He says brushing me off as if I'm joking. Did I just forgive a Cameron brother? What the hell is going on with me? I watch him as he takes out his I-pod touch, his whole persona seeming different. I couldn't help but ask him "What are you getting at?"

Looking up, he smirks, "Do you think Mike is a good kisser?"

"What?!" I was shocked. I could feel my face getting hotter as a blush rose. You just don't ask those types of questions. How he can be so calm asking that when he has a girlfriend?