Chapter 1 "Back to School pt1"

Hey everyone, thank you for all the comments on "The Cameron Brothers" preview. Here is the first chapter of The Cameron Brothers. This chapter is just laying down some ground, the next chapter is where the drama begins. I do hope you like this chapter.

Over to the right is a picture of how I picture the Cameron brother looks like. The guy's name is Matt Action. Now picture three of him...now you have the Cameron brothers lol.

And don't forget the Preview/Intro of Blood MooN: Witches Twilight is coming this Wednesday!!!!

But Anyway

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Angel's P.O.V.

Most of my summer consist of me helping my older cousin become the future alpha of our pack. Yeah, I know I'm a werewolf but were nothing like what movies portray us as. You can't be turned into a werewolf; you have to be born one. Whoever came up with that must have been high.

Silver don't hurt us either, personally I think it's very fashionable. The only thing that a few movies have right is that we do have an imprint on the one we are meant to be with.

I made my way to the front of the building, wishing this day hadn't come. It was the first day of school. The day which most teens have mixed feelings about. Mainly they just didn't want to go back. My feelings were more along the lines of not wanting to come back. Ever.

I was really hoping that my second year of high school would be better then the first. I watch as old friends reunite like they haven't seen each other in years. It's only been three months. Most of my friends live in the same area as me so I've been seeing them all summer long. Despite this there was one person I haven't seen for the last two weeks of summer.

"Hey Angel! Wait up," yelled the person I was just thinking about. I look back to see one of my best friends, Olivia. For a girl who nearly six feet in height, she walks slow as hell. I lean against the wall, waiting for her to catch up to me. "Almost there."

"Yeah ok," I reply looking down the stairs. She was less the half way. I never really knew why or how she walked so slowly when her legs were long enough to be a models. Maybe it was because of the towering heels she had on today. "Hurry up you snail." I urge.

"Why should I?" she asked between breaths as she climbs the last few stairs. She took a moment to pull herself together before she gives me a hug. "Aw, I missed you."

"You're crazy," I told her as we hug. Letting go, we make our way to the front of our school. Teens move about, hanging out with their friends. We headed inside and to our lockers. "Where have you been for the past two weeks?"

"My great grandmother's place," she replied. I started to put in the combination to my locker before I froze. I just remember what happen last year with my locker. I look around the hall to see if any of them were in the area before starting the combination again. "What's wrong?" Olivia asked, concerned.

"You remember last year with my locker," I respond. She furrowed her brow, thinking before her eyes light up and her mouth forms an O. When she looks past me, I start to get a bad feeling in my gut.

"They're coming this way." She hisses.

I turn to see the three guys that had made my freshmen year a little chaotic for me. One time in particular being them putting garden snakes in my lockers. I don't know why I became one of their many targets. I couldn't think of anything that I had done to make them brother me.