Chapter 20 "Seeing Clearer pt2"

Hey Everyone, here is Chapter 19 - Seeing Clearer pt2. I do hope you enjoy this chapter. We're getting close to the end of the story!!! Warning there is a little sexual part near the end. I didn't know how sexual it should be. Two down and one to go!!

Please be sure to vote.

But away..

Enjoy!!!

Angel's P.O.V.

"What?"

I shook my head in disbelief. I was never told that my mother had a sister, a twin sister who's the alpha female of our enemy pack. This should be something you tell your kids. How could they keep this from me?

Wait..

Looking over at Mike, I had to put my problems on hold. He's my main priority, his family is counting on me.

"How can I help Mike?"

"Something tells me you're not a regular werewolf," Luna said with a hint of curiosity in her eyes. She glances at Mike before heading toward the door, pausing to look at me. "Come with me, we have wasted enough time as it is."

As we exit the house, she told me that we were heading to the pack house. The walk alone is awkward and filled with tension. There wasn't much to say when I hardly knew anything about her. Apart from the fact that our packs are the worst of rivals. I do have a few choice words for my parents, especially my mother.

Piecing clues together, I'm getting a small view of the whole picture. This explains how it's possible that the triplets and I are mates. Our packs didn't need a Blood Treaty to bond them together, they had something much deeper. Luna and my mother have a special link between them since they're twins, connecting them to each other. When they both became the mate of alphas their link bonded our packs, making it possible for us to find a mate in each other packs. Unlike Blood Treaties which can be broken, our packs are bonded forever.

This also explain why my parents weren't pissed off when they found out about the triplets and me, they knew this might happen to someone in the pack. They had me thinking that something was wrong with me instead of telling me the truth.

The one real question is why our packs are enemies.

Several minutes later we were in the pack house heading to the basement, or so I thought. We went down a hall, it's walls seemed to be carved out from the ground itself. Half way in, a weird sensation washed over me. Pushing it back thinking it was due to being under the ground.

Reaching the end of the hall, there were two men blocking a double door made of stone. They quickly stepped aside, opening the doors for us. In the center of the large dome shaped room a pool of water with three small white weeping willow trees, Moon Willows they were called. The ceiling above the trees had a circular opening, to let the light of the moon shine in.

Stepping inside, a gentle breeze flowed around the room.

"They know you're here," she stated moving to the edge of the pool of water. "I always wanted to feel the welcoming of the Moon Willows."

Moon Willow is a powerful healing tree to use werewolves. The leaves of these trees can be ground and drunk, it'll heal minor cuts, sadly it only to be used during a full moon. The pool they're in has it's own essence it weeps, it has the ultimate healing properties. Healing minor headaches to deadly wounds, that have those seconds away from death.

"How did you.."

"My sister," she said looking at the three with tender eyes. "She gave me branches off the main Moon Tree. It took nearly thirteen years for them to get to this point."