Chapter 8 "Facing the Truth pt1"

Hey everyone, Here is chapter 8 Facing The Truth part one, I hope you guess like it. I will be posting the preview of Chapter 9 sometime this week for you guys. Please be sure to vote.

But anyway......

ENJOY

Angel's P.O.V.

You know that feeling you get when something bad is going to happen? Well, I had been feeling like that all morning, like something was going to happen to me. I kept looking over my shoulder and peeking around corners as if death itself was coming for me.

"What's your problem?"

I turn around to see it was Stella; I had forgotten that I had gotten stuck with her for this assignment. I tried to act like nothing was wrong. "Nothing, just one of those days."

For our assignment we had to draw one of nature's wonders. We headed outside to the football field to draw some of the trees in that area. It was silent on my half, but Stella was on her phone trying to get a hold of her boyfriend. "You know he hasn't texted me back all day?"

I act like I don't know who she was talking about. "Who?"

"Tidus," She answers as she shows me all the texts she sent him since this morning. "Ever since yesterday he's been avoiding me."

"Why do you think that?" I ask trying to keep the conversion going. "Maybe he just doesn't know what to say to you."

"You think so?" She asks hopefully, her face looking more alive then before. I nodded hoping it was enough to get her to do her part of the assignment. "Ashley hasn't talked to me since she posted that message on her wall."

"Oh."

"I wonder who their mate is," Her voice starts sounding shaky. I hope she doesn't start crying because she will be crying all by herself. "I should be happy for them right?"

I rolled my eyes knowing what was coming next. "But?"

"But how can I be happy for him when I been with him for two years?"

"It's easy really," I reply, stopping to look at her and let me tell you, she looked awful. I wanted to make sure she understands what I was saying to her. "You cry and move on."

"What?"

"I know deep down you knew this day could come," I say to her. By the look on her face I realize just how right was. I think there's no point of hanging on to something you can never have, which was something she would have to learn. "It's going to hurt for awhile but your prince will find you."

"You think so?"

"Yes...I do." I reply solemnly. She gave me a hug and we hurry over to the field to work on our project. Over in the football field, the football team was running some plays. "Is there a game tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah." she answered, heading over to where they were.

"Where are you going? We have to work!"

"Come on, it's going to take just a few minutes."

"For what?" I ask, running after her.

"To talk to Tidus!" She calls over her shoulder.

I stop dead in my tracks. I didn't want to see a Cameron for a very long time. Oh, why did we have to pick this field? I wanted to stay as far away from him and the other two as possible. "I'll wait here for you."

"Come on!" she calls again. "Then we can work on our drawings."

I slowly follow her, moving closer to the bleachers. I watch her as she goes over to the bench where a few of the players sat. Tidus took off his helmet and ran over to her.