Chapter 50

*** Stella's POV ***

I smiled in satisfaction as I looked at my reflection and straightened my white dress.

Hunter's parents were celebrating their 40th anniversary today, and they were having a dinner with family and their closest friends.

"Fuck". Hunter muttered from behind me. "You look beautiful". He said wrapping his arms around me, while running his hand smoothly over my bump.
"Absolutely stunning". He said lowly.

"Thank you". I smiled looking at him through the mirror.

He hummed and started dropping kisses on the side my neck making me laugh lowly.

"Hunter, no". I said trying to get away but he wouldn't loosen his grip.
"Hunter, we're going to be late". I chuckled when he ignored me.
"Stop it".

"No". He said turning me around before crashing his lips on mine.

I moaned lightly but moved my hands to his shoulders kissing him back.

I squealed when his arms went under my knees and he picked me up.
He walked to the bed and carefully placed me on it without breaking the kiss as my hand to his hair.
He started kissing me deeper while moving his hand to my neck.

"MOMMYYY!". Jason yelled making Hunter groan when I cupped his face to move my mouth from his.

"I swear he is doing it on purpose". He huffed and I laughed trying to push him off me.
"Wait until he calls again". He said trying to pull me back to the kiss.

"Bu-".

"Shut up". He muttered placing his lips on mine again.

"MOMMYY!". Jason yelled again and I finally pushed Hunter off.

He groaned laying on the bed. "Seriously I don't want a football team anymore. That's too much sharing".

I laughed as I walked out of the room. I went to Jason's room.

"What's wrong, baby?". I asked as I saw him frowning with his hands behind his back.

"I put water on my shirt". He said nervously pulling the shirt from behind his back.
"I'm sorry mommy". He said slowly walking up to me as I sat on his bed.

"It's okay sweetheart". I smiled. "Come here".

He walked up to me and I pulled him to my laps when he was on front of me.

He moved his leg so he was straddling and put his small hands on my bump.

"It is big". He said in awe.

I smiled at his face as his eyes were fixated on my stomach.

"It will get bigger".

"Really?".

"Yes".

He then moved his eyes to me. "Was I in here too?".

I chuckled. "Yes".

He looked down again. "You will love me again when the baby comes?".