Chapter 24

*** Third POV ***

"He is in Paris now. This has to be done before he gets back". Kevin said giving the document to the man.

"Kevin stop. You can't make me do this".

"I can and I will". He snapped. "I thought You hated him anyways. What the fuck is wrong with you?".

"This is family for God's sake". Lucas said.
"I had my problems with him but I never had any bad intentions toward him".

Kevin shrugged. "Well now You do have bad intentions". He smirked. "Or your father will spend the rest of his Life in jail. We wouldn't want that, would we? Especially when his Health is getting worse everyday".

"You're sick". Lucas replied in disgust. "This won't last. Hunter Will find out. He is smarter than You. Brother or not, he will make you pay".

"Shut the fuck up". He snapped angrily. "I have his trust. I'm his brother. I never tried to defy him like You did". He said. "I helped him get that wife of his. What did you do to gain his trust? Nothing". He shrugged.

"He needed to get his wife back because of the video You fucking made".

"And starred. That girl really looked like her". He smirked seating on his chair. "Now get to work".

"You can't trick him".

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE". He yelled standing up.

*******************

"Stella". Nick exclaimed pulling me into a hug.

"Nick". I smiled hugging him back. "God I missed You". I chuckled pulling away.

"I missed you too. God, You haven't change. You looked great".

"Shut up Franco". Hunter said coming beside me with Jason in his arms.

"Good to see You too my friend. You haven't seen me in two months". Nick rolled his eyes before looking at Jason.
"Jason, right? I'm Nick. Nice to meet You". He smiled.

Jason looked at him with an blank face for a moment before taking his hand out.
An mix of shock and amusement went through Nick's face. He took Jason's small hand in his shaking it.

"Damn. Did You see how he looked at me? The boy got the genes". He chuckled looking at Jason then at Hunter.
"He acts just like you".

"So how have you been Ella?". He smirked.

"Don't call her that". Hunter snapped making Nick chuckle.

"Sorry man. My bad".

I shook my head. "I have been very good. How about You? Did you find a woman?". I asked raising my eyebrows and he shook his head.

"Nope, having to much fun. Why would I want to be stuck with one woman?". He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I wanna go see Mickey". Jason said impatiently.

"Oh god. Fine, let's go eat". I chuckled touching his hair.

***************

"Mommy?". Jason whispered swallowing his food.

"Yes?".

He looked at Hunter then Nick before wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me closer.

"I wanna go peepee". He whispered making me chuckle.

"Okay let's go". I smiled standing up and he did too.
I looked at Hunter who was looking at me with raised eyebrows.
"We'll be right back". I said and he nodded.