Chapter 47

*** Stella's POV **

We were currently at the reception of Cathy's wedding.
We weren't able to attend the first half of the ceremony because it was outdoor and Hunter said that the sun wasn't good for my head. And the baby would maybe feel it if I had a headache.

He is crazy and he is also making me go crazy.

I can't even drive by myself without him hulk on me. And it's only been a week since I told him.

Jason also seems to take it well. Speaking of him, I lost Jason the moment we walked into the house. He saw Bryan and immediately ran to his grand father.

"Stella". A cheerful screamed and I was suddenly pulled into a crushing hug.
"I'm so happy to see you".

"Happy to see you too. Congratulations". I smiled pulling away.

"Thanks. I can't believe I'm married". She squealed.
"This is so weird".

I laughed. "You'll get used to it. Just try not to kill each other. Only the first few months are all candy when you get married. Then you'll have to find a way to stay patient and not kill him". I said and she laughed.

"I didn't know you felt that way, Ella. You want to kill me?". Hunter said standing next to me.

"Not all the time".

He shook his head before turning to his sister. "Congratulations sis". He said pulling her into a hug.

"Can't you at least smile, Hunter?". She said with a frown on her face.

Hunter just stared at her.

She rolled her eyes then turned to me. "Does he ever smile? I mean a real smile. Not a sadistic one or a smirk or a forced one. A real one".

"You'll be surprised to see how nice he can be". I laughed lowly.

"Can you not talk like I'm not here". Hunter said slightly glaring at the both of us.

****

We were all chatting and laughing and having a good time.
Jason was at a table chatting as people looked at him with interest. I wonder what he is talking about.

We were still talking when Nick came rushing to us with Jason in his arms and a hand on my son's mouth.

"Is everything okay?". I asked looking worriedly at him then at Jason.

"No". Nick replied looking at me then at Hunter who now stood close behind me.

"What's wrong?". Hunter asked.

"Your son was giving a biology lesson to the table about how you put a baby in Stella and that baby will come out by her 'lips'". He said looking at the both of us with wide eyes.
"Your son is scaring me".

I really shouldn't find this funny. But I couldn't help but let a laugh escape when Hunter chuckled behind me.

"Nevermind. You two are scaring me". Nick said looking at the both of us.