Chapter 34

*** Couple of weeks ***

I walked in the house looking around as memories came rushing in my mind.

"Are you okay?". Hunter asked putting my suitcase to the side.
I nodded looking around the house that used to be my home.

I was shocked after I told him that I love him at the hospital. But then he smiled and kissed telling he loves me. I'm glad things weren't weird. But I was kind of feeling weird after it.

Everything is still the same since I left the house. Nothing has changed.

"Look who's here." I heard another voice say as I saw Bryan walking out of the living-room with Jason in his arms.

"Mommy". Jason said excitedly.

"Hello". I smiled widely taking him in my arms and hugging him tightly.
"I missed my baby". I kissed and smiled up at Bryan.

"How are you feeling?". He smiled kissing my forehead.

"I'm fine". I smiled.

"Mommy. I want to show you my room". Jason said wiggling in my arms so I can put him down.

I put him down and he took my hand walking to the stairs.

Bryan chuckled. "Well I'm gonna leave now. Bye kids".

"Goodbye". I smiled and started walking up the stairs.

I walked up the familiar stairs and couldn't help the memories rushing back in my head.
The same happened when we were walking through the hallway.

We stopped in front of a very familiar door. It was the room we were preparing for our first child.
I smiled lightly as Jason pushed the door open. The room was beautifully decorated and it looked almost similar to the room at my house.

"You really like it, don't you?". I asked with a smile.

"I love it". He beamed reaching out his hands.

I looked at my watch before glancing at him. "Yeah. I'm glad because it's your bedtime". I said he stood on the bed looking at me briefly.

Before I knew it, he sprinted to the door. I couldn't him but Hunter suddenly appeared in front of the door and picked him up making him let out a scream and a loud laugh.

"Where do you think you're running to little man?". Hunter smiles tickling his side lightly making him laugh and his father's hand.

I smiled and walked to the drawers to take out his pyjamas.
I took them and walked back to them.
Hunter was already sitting in the bed with Jason on his knees. I sat beside them as he put Jason on his feet in front of me.
I undressed him and changed him into his pyjamas.

"Now. To bed baby". I said.

"Daddy is going to read us a story". He said jumping. "It's always funny". He said laughing and I shook my head laying beside him.
Hunter took a book smiling lightly and sat on Jason's other side.

He opened the book and started.

"Once upon a time, in this nonsense story, in a place where everyone is happy, everyone is pretty and everyone is nice-". He started making me and Jason laugh.

"Hunter, be serious". I laughed.

"You seriously want him to think that this  is life?". He asked raising his eyebrows at me.