Chapter 20

"Stella, relax". Hannah tried again as I paced in her living-room.

"How can I relax?". I exclaimed. "Oh my god". I sighed defeated seating on the couch.

"It's so cute of him to take you two to Paris". She said. "Hunter is a good man".

"I know". I sighed. "I need to solve the first problem. How will I tell Jason that Hunter and I are still married?".

"And the second problem?". She raised her eyebrows.

I looked down feeling my eyes watering. "I need confirmation first". I said running a hand through my hair.

"Oh no Stella". She sighed coming closer to me and pulling me into a hug. "Everything's gonna be fine". She whispered holding me tightly.
"Go do it now and confirm yours doubts". She said and I nodded standing up.

************

"Sasha. Put the new Vera wang collection next to Ellie Saab". I instructed.

"Yes ma'am".

"Stella". A voice sing sang. I looked at the door to see Jaxon, Hannah's brother.

I sighed. "Hello Jaxon".

The guy could be sweet if He wanted to. But he will come visit anyone, even his sister, only if he needs money.

"How are you?". He asked standing un front of me.

"Good. How are you?". I asked looking at me. "Did You come for a service or just to check on me?".

"I came to see how You were doing. It had been so long". He smirked . "I also need a service to get out of a problem". He said and I sighed.

Of course.

"What kind of problem?". I asked glancing at him and closing the folder I was looking at.

"Don't worry yourself about it. It's nothing I can't handle with money". He smirked leaning against the counter.

"What are you doing with your Life? Do You even have plans for the future". I sighed shaking my head.

"Stay alive if I can?". He chuckled wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

I shook my head.

"If you want to reach your goal, get your hands off her". I Heard Hunter say sharply at the entrance.

I turned to see him making his way to us.

"Yo! Hunter!". He exclaimed. "Nice To see You again". He chuckled.

"I wish I could say the same". Hunter said grabbing my arm and pulling me away from Jaxon.

Jaxon looked at us. "Hey! Haven't seen you in years man. You still have that temper problem". He chuckled and I shook my head.

"Jaxon. What do you want, really?". I said quietly.

"Well I kind of have money problem and-". I cut him off.