Left Behind

Cry

I couldn't believe that I was actually playing the game that wouldn't let me sleep.I new it from the very start.I had to collect the pages that were on the trees.I was going to collect the last page.My key to frredom.

But...suddenly...my head was killing me the trees were spinning and a weirdnose was buzzing in my skull.I turned around and saw a tall man with a costume. I made the mistake and looked directly at his face.An empty face.A face that was filled with screams,terrors and horrors.It made me jump and I fell.I couldn't accept my demise.I was backing off but as I kept looking into it horrible face the worst the headache got.I closed my eyes and prayed.I never believed I would do something like that.

Suddenly the pain calmed down.Bot compeletely but it hurted me less.I opened my eys and I saw him what looked like...furious.Tentacles had spawned behind his back and two poeple were aproaching.

Oh My God

Thank God!

It was Russ!

And Pewds!

They were rushing over to me.I tried to find him but the Slender Man had dissapear...

Pewds:Cry!

Russ:Oh,I'll be damned!

I got up.

Cry:I found you two...

Russ grabbed the page.

Russ:Let's get out of here.

Virus:Not yet,haha...

I looked around.

Cry:Don't be so sure!

We run to the gare hearing Slender Man's foot steps behind us.Russ told us not to look behind us.He was coming out of every corner of the woods.With every step we made he was in the corner.Waiting for us to look directly at him.I tried to avoid him as much as I could.So did all of us.

Virus:You can't run!

We made it.We had really reached the fence.

Cry:Now what do we do?

Pewds:Give me the pages!

Russ looked around.

Russ:What do you want them?He is coming!

Pewds:Just give them!!!

Russ handed them over.Pewds hold them with all his strength and throwed them over the fence.

Russ:What the hell did you just did!

Pewds:Trust me.

Cry:Felix!What the fuck!!

Suddenly the room started fading away

Virus:Nooooooooo!!!

As we were catching our breath I was on guard.It couldn't have been so easy.

Virus:Of course it couldn't Cry!

What the...

I turned around and Pewds and Russ was gone!The rrom turned dark.

Pewds and Russ hanging by their hands.Pewds on the left and Russ at the right.

Virus:Step closer Cry!

I did as I told.

Virus:Look at those two!The one is one of best friends and played a LOT of games with.The other you have known forever!Trustworthy and a good friend to support you when you need him.Your choice!

Oh no!

I...

I had to choose between those two...

Virus:Time's running out!

The presure...

3...

2...

1...

Cry:...I'm sorry Russ!

Pewds strings fell and lied down on the floor.Russe's(ARGHHH THOSE S!) pulled him up.He shouted at me...

Russ:You motherfucke---!!!!!

I...couldn't...move...

Pewds:RUN!!!!

*********Author's Notes*********************

Hey...so this may feel a bit rushed but I wanted to get it over with this part.

Also!I wanted to ask you what choice would you made?Would you pick Russ or Pewds?Let me know please!