The Forest

Jessica

Mary:..and I have this test to study about so I'll be pretty busy this weekend

Sounds Fun!

Jessica:Aw!And I was looking forward to the weekend,god dammit!

Mary:There is always a next one darlin'!Anyway I have to go.It's way to late.

Jessica:Goodnight then!

She didn't even answered.She just hang up.

2:35 am .

Uh...My dad will be screaming at my face again.My mother will try to defend me and here we go again.I must escape this routine,Geez...

As I was walking down the street I saw the old factory lit up and light escaping though every single one window.

Strange...

My curiosity had taken me over so I walked over there.I tried the front door and it opened.

Jessica:Well,what do you know?

As I was going deeper and deeper in the first room it soon turned to a goddamned forest.

Man I hate forests!More scared of them to be exact.I have this thing called hylophobia.

My heart was racing fast enough to make me go back the way I came in.But as soon as i turned around I saw just a fence.The door had dissapeared! I was getting really scared now.I thought to wait here...I mean what alse could I do.

Seconds later I realised that it was the biggest mistake I ever had done.A tall man wearing a black suit appeared andI literally died from a heart attack.I felt down and the last things I witnessed were woods and a white epmty face.With it non existing eyes looking straight at me.My sences faded away and so did my vision...

Minutes Earlier

Pewds

Pewds:Cry?Is that you?

????:You are close.

Russ

Pewds:Russ?What the hell are you doing here?

Russ:I was going to ask you the same thing.

I tried to remember...

Pewds:I... actually don't know...

Russ:Yeah...I don't either...

As soon as I got  a little bit closer to him the whole room started...changing.I couldn't really explain it.

Russ:What the hell?

This whole room,hell,even the factory changed into a goddamned forest.

Pewds:Holy...

Russe's(SO MANY S) expression was sceptical and suprised at the same moment.

Russ:This has to be Virus...But I thought Cry deleted him...

Pewds:What?

What was he talking about?I was waiting for an answer but I bever got it.

Russ:We have to go.

I just nodded and followed him.

We were creeping around the forest all along.This kinda seemed familiar.Really familiar.Russ was picking up all those pages and notes too.Why was he doing that?No.NO!That can't be it.

Russ:One more page...

Pewds:What are you talking about?This isn't Slender!

Russ:But it is.Now shut up.

A few meters ahead was the last page.But someone got there first.He grabbed the page and  started leaving.But he didn't got the chance.The...The Slender Man?He was right behind him!It scared him and he run.But he got slowed down.

Pewds:We have to help him!

Russ grabbed a rock and throwed it towards him.As we got closer I could see the man's face.

No way.

Pewds:Now this, is definetely Cry