Lost

Pewds

I woke up to an uknown room.My head was screaming from pain.The room started spinning around as I tried to get up.The room was dark and the door was open.I always closed it when I went to sleep.A cat was looking at me on the floor.It started moewing.I streched my hand to pet it but it backed off and continiued moewing.I saw glasses on the table next to the bed.I reached for them.I started examing them so they started feeling familiar.I remembered blue eyes wearing those glasses.Another cat entered the room.

Jesus Christ,this place is crawling with cats!

I found my clothes and exited.

Pewds:Hello?Is anybody home?

Apperently not.I looked around for any clues to tell me what's going on with a bunch of cats following me.I found the bathroom and remembered I had to use it.It smelled like puke.Yuck! I realised a bottle of bear lying around there.Someone likes to drink I see.I used the toilet,grabed the bottle,throwed it and looked out of the window.This wasnt Brighton!And were was Marzia?I found a note on the fridge.

"I'm going to take care some business.

Take care,Pewds!

P.S. Feed my cats too."

What?How did he know me?So is it a crazy fan or a friend?I searched for my phone but there was nowhere to be found.What the hell is going on?One of the cats meowed again and it activated my memories.A name lurking around my head

A-Aaron?Akoon?

I couldnt realise just yet.

A-K

Yeah that's it.

Pewds:Hello A-K.So,who is your owner?

A meow was it answer.I did as the note said and placed some food on their plates.

I sat down waiting for time to pass.For that person to come back.To see who it was.To ask him what I was doing here.

Without realising I slowly started falling asleep.

             Later

I woke up again on that chair that I fell asleep.I heard footsteps.I was nervous.Who was that guy?

A man with a green  hoodie walked in wearing a poker-face mask.The room started getting darker and darker.The mask was started getting blue lines and and computer codes running around his body.I started getting scared.

Pewds:W-who are you?

????:I am someone you AND HIM know very well.

I started getting the chills.I shivered from cold and fear.

????:Welcome to the House Of Your Nightmares!