Reunion

Cry

2:30 am.

I finally had reached my house.I barged in expecting Pewds to show up.But noone was here

Cry:Fuck...

Red looked so worried and you could tell she was tired.

Red:Why is he doing this?

Cry:...I don't know...

I sighed looking around my house...I couldn't believed he had Felix and Russ with him.What did he want?

I  looked at Red

:Why don't you go to sleep?

Red:Are you for real?Russ got kinnapped and I would just go to sleep?No,wherever you go,I'm coming with you.

Uh....I didn't know what I was saying.She was right.Will she just forget this?

My thoughts were interupted by a note on the dining table.I went closer and closer to read it.

Red:What is it?

Hmm....

Cry:It's an adress.I know the street but not the building.

Red:Lets go then!

I went to my room and opened my drawer.There always was a pocket knife there.I grabbed it and shoved it in my pocket.

                             ***

The note lead us at an abonded Factory.Did he had Pewds and Russ there or was it another one of his stupid tricks?

Cry:Listen,Uhm...Red...I am only warning you once.It's going to be really dangerous.Atleast we both don't risk our lives if you don't come.You can still wait for me here.

She looked at me and she gave me a death glare.

Red:I'm not leaving Russ!

Cry:I'm not sayin'  that.If you don;t come in you HELP me and Russ.Go call help.Call the rest of the gang.Backup for you.Because we don't have the luxury of time in this one.The cops won't do shit especially with our story...So go and call Jund and Snake.Tell them the situation.Then come back here.Or I will be waiting for you outside or you go in with those two.

She took her some time to think.

Red:Okay...I'll go...

Cry:Take care...

Red:You too.

 I expected the front door  to be locked so I didn't even tried that.Insted a pulled a trashcan close to a window and busted it.The Factory seemed way too old.Just the way he likes it.It was dark but you were able to see.I had to remain silent so I tip-toed most of the way.The place was giving me the chills.But I couldn't worry about fear now.I had to find them.Both Russ and Pewds.

What was Felix doing here,in Florida, anyway?Was it a suprise from Pewds?If it was then why did he got drunk?

Again I didn't had the time to worry about that.

My legs felt weak and unable to carry my weight.I collapsed on the flor with a terrible headache.

The pain...God...It was killing me...

Then he appeared.

Virus himself.

Virus:Hello again Cry.

That asshole

Cry:What... the fuck...do you...want?

He was holding a crowbar at his hand.

Virus:Now that wasnt very nice...

I felt my head hurt more as his crowbar hits me across my face.My nose was bleeding and I felt a scratch at my cheek.

Cry:You fu-

He laughed as his fist went to my other cheek and throwed me again on the floor.He laughed with my pain.With his maniacal laugh.With...my laugh...my voice,my everything.Except the mask.Only he had a mask.

Virus:You made the worst desicion of your life here,my brother!Thank you!You know I need you!

Cry:I'm not your brother!

He bend down to talk to me.I was with my hands on the floor.I gathered all my strength...

Virus:You know we cou-

He didn't got the chance to finish the sentence.My fist hurt.I had no time to worry about that.I got back on my feet and I run.I runned as fast as I could.

Virus:There is no escape Cry!You can run but you can't hide! I'will make your passion your worst nightmare!Say GoodNight!

I looked back at him while my view was blurring and faded away.I suddenly realised I was in a forest.

Wait...there is... a note overthere?