Chat

Cry

I was sitting in a cell,where the cops put me and I don't know why.Ok,we were in an abandoned Factory,which was off limits,but that's it.Cell?Really?I asked them why they locked me but I didn't know what I was expecting.They just told me to shut up.

Then the famous Detective Juana Brannigan,who solved all cases,walked in.

Cry:Whoa!The best detective in town just for two stupid kids walking around in an abandoned Factory?Really?

Detective:We meet again Mr Ryan Terry.

She remembered me.Truth be told...I was not the most nice kid.Especially to cops.Especially when...I expiremented with...

Detective:And yes,I remember you.You were onw hard son of a bitch to find Ryan.Especially with that mask on your face.

An evil smile on her face.Ah! Memories.My mask...Oh I missed that old friend.

Cry:So you still have that Mask?

Detective:You were my toughest case to solve.Of course I have a prize from that win.It's hanging in my office.

It would be dusted.I am sure that every morning she would look at it.Admiring,with her devilish smile being pround of herself.She would seem nice and calming but I know better.She is the devil herself.

Detective:Let's have a chat shall we?

She brought a chair closer to the aluminium bars so she could talk with me.

Cry:What?No interrogation room?

Detective:It is currently busy.Mister Kjellberg is fighting with his thoughts about what to answer in my questions

Pewds.

Detective:Why did you do it,Mister Ryan?

Cry:What?

Detective:Oh.So you don't know too,huh?

Cry:No?...

Detective:We found a victim at the entrance of the Candy Factory.We found your fingerprints on the victim's body.Her name was Jessica.You are being accused for Murder and you are going to be jugded.

Her evil smile came back to her face.

But again,I know better.

Virus probably killed her.He has decoded and we share the same DNA.He probably touched her and my fingerprints stayed on her.That was his plan...That's why he traped me.He needed both Pewds and Russ to lure me in there.Because he knows I am the only one who can stop him.That fucker...He is smart.

Cry:I didn't kill her.

Detective:Something tells me that you are lying.I don't know if what's stopping me are the FACTS.

There is only one way then.Atleast it will buy me some time.

Cry:There is a witness.

Detective:Oh?

Cry:Yes.His name is...Russel Money.He was with us in the Factory but he got...lost and...yeah.

She looked at me with a death glare.

Detective:Really?

Cry:Yeah.Just...Go into the Factory and search.

Atleast that will buy me some time.

Detective:Hm...Alright.But until we find him you two are going to stay in here.You better not lying to me Mister Terry.

Cry:Don't you trust me?

She smiled.

Detective:Of Course not.