The Factory

Pewds

My body was nub.So it would take a while to get up from the floor.Where was I?My head hurt so much that I could barely even think.But I had to remember.I had to try.

"Welcome to the house of your Nightmares!"

That guy...with the mask...it looked like the mask Cry was drawn wearing.The room was dark with a corridor ahead of me.The room I was in was full with boxes.It looked like a Factory.I found a flashlight.There was a piece of paper on it

If you dare :)

I got the point.I turned it on,took a deep breath and went through the corridor.

How have I gotten into all this.How I ended up here?But I guess previously I had woke up in an uknown house so....

It semed abandoned.

My heart was racing so fast.But I guess monsters are not real.But I was still scared.Especially when the flashlight was flashing.There were moments of complete darkness that I almost had a heart attack.There were uknown noises but the worst moment was when someone screamed.I dropped the flashlight and it turned off.I was praying so hard not to be broken.I hit it a few times and it turned on again.I didnt know how I had the gutts to go on.It seemed like the main room.Atleast there were rooms where the light of the stars and the moon came in.

????:So you really dare huh?

That creepy voice.It seemed so familiar.Except that it was the same that the guy with the mask wore.I realised that.

Pewds:Who are you?

????:Your worst Nightmare,of course!

Pewds:Really?

????:Really.

Pewds:Nightmare then?

He laughed.

????:Aren't you a smart one?

He laughed again and his voice was gone.Silence more than ever.I walked about 5 meters until I realised a man also with a flash light walking towards me.He placed his glasses in their place and pointed the flashlight at me.

????: Felix?How are you here?

As he stepped closer he seemed more and more familiar.

Pewds:Cry?Is that you?

*author's notes*

My apologies if this is too short.I mean basically all my parts are small but atleast  they are more than 360 words.This one is almost even at 300.I just couldn't think anything alse or the Factory.

Anyway

See you in the next one

If you like my book O.o