The Connection- ( A Hayes Grier Fan Fiction)

GUYS I WAS STUPID WHEN I WROTE THIS FORGIVE ME! I PROMISE MY NEW STORIES WILL BE 10X BETTER!!!

Okay, let me get this out there. I like Hayes. but the thing is, we've been best friends since we could talk. We've been insuperable. Our parents grew up together, so we're all really close. But Hayes and I, we're closest in our two families.
Hayes and I do everything together. We're basically twins. We like the same music, we have the same taste in food, we both love to skateboard, we even have matching penny boards.
When we were little, I remember we used to go to the park across the street from our houses. We used to carve things like, "Hayes is my best friend." and "H+L= Best Friends Forever". We don't do that anymore. Sometimes when Hayes is at lacrosse practice or something I go to that tree and carve. I write things like "I love you Hayes" and " Hayes is perfect." I feel safe there when Hayes isn't around me. There are so many memories in that tree and I sit there and let them come back to me. It's not that me and Hayes aren't close anymore it's just that we aren't little and as carefree as we were. I miss it.
It's May 23. School is almost out and me and Hayes planned our entire summer. We made a bucketlist with things like going to the fair and getting people to do vines with us. This summer will be magical. I can already feel it.