Chapter 14

Hey guys! I hope you like this update! Please vote and comment!

___________________________

The boiling sunrays stung my bronzed skin as I ran down the jogger’s track. My feet pushed against the blazing asphalt, driving me faster and faster each time my hot pink Asics found momentum.

My auburn hair was pulled into a tight ponytail, leaving my auburn loose curls to slap my bare back softly as I ran. A pair of skimpy white hotpants and a matching tank top were all that hugged the curves of my body whilst I enjoyed my afternoon run.

For me, there was nothing more relaxing and fulfilling than working out. I loved feeling my body grow stronger and tighter over time. It made me feel powerful and more confident, not to mention the satisfaction that washed over my body each time I turned heads on the street, I knew I looked good and the credit for it was mine alone.

There was no better feeling than a runner’s high or the ability to control your body completely. And at that moment, the burning sensation in the deepest muscles of my thighs made me ironically feel at ease.

I took the turn for lane my house was located on and soon noticed two figures getting out of a familiar black BMW. One of them I recognized immediately, he was tall and even from countless feet away I could recognize his handsomeness. His freshly cut black hair fluttered in the warm breeze as his heavily tattooed arm hooked around the girl that stood next to him.

I must have gotten a bit too caught up in my satisfaction because I just kept running towards them, even though I could have chosen a different path and avoid another unpleasant encounter with Brian.

But curiosity took over me, and with each step I took, I got a better look at the girl. She had long mahogany colored hair that shimmered in the sunlight and a slim figure. I could tell that she was a bit shorter than me because of how tiny she looked next to Brian. And he definitely not of small build to begin with.

A strange sensation washed over me, a mix of dissatisfaction, anger and ambivalence. It could have been jealously or maybe relief that he has finally given up on me. Because by the way he circles his arm around her hips, I could tell that they were more than friends.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Brian looked in my direction and his eyes met mine. I didn’t want to spoil my day and the thumping rush of adrenaline that coursed through every vein in my body and decided to play it cool.

“Hey.” I grinned, faintly jumping up and down to prevent my steady heart rate from decreasing. “Wasup?” I asked casually and Brian squinter skeptically. I glanced at the girl’s face, she was definitely very beautiful, blessed with a pair of deep blue eyes and full, pouty lips.

And smelt of peaches and candyfloss.

“Fine, just chilling.” Brian decided to put our quarrel aside and gave in. I could see his long, tattooed fingers tighten on the girl’s waist.

Before I had the chance to answer, the girl smiled sweetly at me and handed her hand out. “Bianca.” She introduced herself, her large eyes twinkling warmly.

My eyebrows arched high but I soon snapped out of it, and smiled back. “Sierra, nice to meet you.” I shook her hand gently. Brian looked puzzled and definitely uncomfortable. “So, I see you caught yourself a big fish here. Brian’s a good guy.” I winked playfully, my full breasts heaving inside my tight sports bra.

She giggled and looked up at Brian, who smiled lightly at her. “We’ve only been together for a week or so but I couldn’t agree more.” She lightly stroked his abs through his shirt.

“A week, huh?” I cocked an eyebrow. A week ago he was still chasing me. “Well, gotta run, have fun!” I announced cheerfully and found my fast pace again, running past them.