Chapter 15

Who wants that perfect love story any way, anyway

Cliché, Cliché

Cliché, Cliché

Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway

Cliché, Cliché

Cliché, Cliché

What about the bad guy goes good, yeah

And the missing love that's misunderstood, yeah

Black hour glass, our glass

Toast to clichés in a dark past

Boy meets girl, girl perfect women

Girl get the bustin' before the cops come running

Chunking deuces, chugging D'USSE

Fuck what you say, boys in blue say

I don't care if you on the run

Baby as long as I'm next to you

And if loving you is a crime

Tell me why do I bring out

The best in you

Carmen P.O.V

I laid there completely lost for thoughts with tears continuously streaming down my face. How could he do this to me? How long has he been with her? I mean .. i know we never officially got back together but it felt like more than what he makes it seem. I've been starring at her Instagram profile for 30 minutes, griping internally on how happy and how much better he looked with her. What did her ever see in me? She's a hundred times prettier. Bre was knocked out on the couch opposite of me, after finding out both our boyfriends were cheating, we wasted no time getting completely drunk. If i wanted to go home .. there was no designated driver. Just as i sat up to get myself together, there was voices approaching the door.

"No man .. it's mine, she took a test and that's definitely my baby"

I could tell by the voice it was Chresanto, most likely talking to Jacob. And at that point my blood begin to boil all over again. I hopped up ans raced towards the door, forcibly swinging in open.

"So you've been cheating and you got her pregnant?" i said stepping up 2 inches away from him.

"Carmen .. What are you talking about?" he said grabbing my hands.

"Get the fuck off me, you lying ass dog, how long have you been with her?" i yelled waking Bre from her nap.

"What the hell is going on?" she said looking between Chres and I. Once she noticed Jacob's presence, tears formed in her eyes as he gave her a remorseful glare.

"Baby look .. I can expl- *gco

"Save it Jacob, just have your shit out by tomorrow." And with that she drunkenly stumbled up the stairs to her bedroom. He stood there dumbfounded as he cautiously followed behind her probably to beg her for another chance. Me on on the other hand started scrambling for my keys so i could get far away from the yelling that was soon to come and Chresanto's cheating ass. I walked out of Bre's front door trying to slam the door behind me, but Chres was right behind me.

"You can't drive babe, your drunk." He said snatching my keys.

"Give me my damn keys !" i yelled punching him on the chest until he obeyed.

"Carmen just let me take you home .. i don't want anything happening to you" he said grabbing my arms and restraining me from throwing blows at him.

"I hate you so much . I thought you loved me" Tears rolled down my cheeks as i looked away probably making the most hideous face ever, but my emotions were getting the best of me.

"I do, what makes you think i don't" he grabbed my face to look in my eyes.

"You love Marissa, don't you? She's prettier, skinnier, everything you could ever dream of? Why don't you just leave me alone?" I pushed away from his grip, taking my keys, and heading to my car.

"Carmen .. She's nothing like you, sure i messed up, didn't tell you, but i just don't understand why you can't see how much i want you?"

"I don't have to understand Chresanto because i know it's not true and i hate you, never talk to me again. Don't text me, call me, and no you can't see Crissy ever again. With that, i drove off, leaving him behind.

Chresanto P.O.V

How could she leave me? Again . This time i was supposed to be there for good. But i always screw up. It kills me inside every time she says she hates me. I feel like nothing without her when she's gone. And i doubt i'm gonna get her back this time.

Carmen P.O.V

I was driving thinking about all the shit that happened with blurry eyes, when suddenly everything went bright and my mind went blank.

I feel like this was a weak chapter? What ya'll think?

What happened to Carmen?

Will Bre and Jacob stay together?

What's Chres gonna do?

Comment, Vote, and Promote !

+5 comments

+5 Votes

-Kourtney