chapter 8

Carmen P.O.V

"Chres baby WAKE UPPP !! so you can take me to work . I swung both of my legs over his stomach and started hopping up and down on him . He started groaning and mumbling words I couldn't understand so I started kissing all over his face and making loud kissy noises .

"Okay okay okay ..im getting up" he said turning over and putting a pillow over his head . I slapped him on the ass and quickly got up and tackled me to the floor .

"You play too much" I said giggling as grumpy Chresanto made his way to the bathroom to get ready .

30 minutes later

Chres finally came out the bathroom looking right and smelling good . While he was in the shower his phone kept ringing constantly, so I peeped to see who was blowing him up . It was that Alicia girl . I wanted to unlock his phone and look to see if they had any messages together, but I was too slow . Chresanto came out almost catching me . I would say something to him but we just got back on good terms ..do I really want to ruin that .. ? Yeah I don't care .

Chresanto P.O.V

"Aye babe, let's get going I don't want you being late for work," I said picking up my cell phone noticing 4 missed calls . Damn somebody must be dying .

"Okay baby"

We hopped in the car and Carmen cut the radio on Jupiter Love . This girl love her some Trey Songz . I zoned out listening to her sweet gentle voice sing along .

I think it's time we take a trip to the bed

girl yo body's talking and Im loving what she said

Don't you be afraid to

Let me elevate you

welcome you to super .. duper .. Jupiter Love

I smiled to myself thinking about how good I tore her shit up last night . Just the thought of her screaming out my name made me get aroused . Carmen noticed me biting my lip and placed her hand on my thigh with a concerned look on her face .

"Baby Are you Alright ?"

"yeah I was just reminiscing last night; you had me on cloud 9 babe" I said winking at her

"Aw Chres ..you weren't too bad yourself and maybe if you behave you'll get part 2 when I get back from work .

"mhmm yes baby that sounds good make sure you're ready for me then," I pulled up and stopped at H&M, where Carmen worked .

"No you be ready for me boy." I pulled her chin to my face and kissed the fuck outta her lips, then lightly squeezed her ass as she hopped out of the car .

Alicia P.O.V

I have been calling Chresanto all morning, I wanted to go out to lunch with him so we could catch up . I haven't seen him in years and if you ask me we had some real good chemistry between one another . I know he has a new girlfriend but I can make him forget all about her lil ass . Besides she's nobody, I'm all he's ever been in love with . Plus with me being a model with a nice skinny body, I'm sure he'll leave her chunky ass for me . I mean .. Why not try ?

"Hello" I said into the phone as Chresanto finally answered .

"Hey Lisha, wassup ?'

"oh nothing, just wondering if you wanted to come over my place for some catching up and maybe a nice lunch .

"Well I was supposed to meet Craig at the studio, but I guess I can postpone"

"Good . I'll see you at 4 " I grinned to myself thinking about what I had in store for him . I'm gonna make him mine again .

"Okay, see ya then ."

Chresanto P.O.V

I was shocked when Alicia actually called me to set up a lunch date . The first thing that came to my mind was Carmen, I knew she would flip out if I told her, so I figured I'll keep this one on the low . I didn't want her packing her shit and leaving me again . Plus Alicia and I are wayyy over . She would never try to ruin my relationship, we've both moved on to better things .

Damnnn ya'll ..betta be watching out for lil Alicia over there and Chres better wake his ass up . But uhmm let me know what you guys think .. forreal ..let me know, I don't biteee . Thank You !

+10 comments

+10 votes