Through It All (Chresanto August Love Story)

chapter 1

Carmen's P.O.V

" Just me leave me the fuck alone chresanto", I snarled at my boyfriend.

I was soooo tired of our fights back and forth constantly. My name is Carmen Irene Pollen and I met Chresanto back in the 7th grade. Even though we've been close friends since childhood days, I never thought I would end up dating him. We went total different routes in life. He ended up famous singing in a group called Mindless behavior, then after they all went their separate ways, he decided to go solo, while i remained neutral towards life.As years passed Chres and I got really serious and we decided to move in together, But with fame there comes issues. Girls are forever throwing themselves at chres, but he only sees it as being friendly and in my eyesthe nigga a is a lil too comfortable with that. Now I am extremely fed up with his frequent flirting and our intense arguments.

Chresanto's P.O.V

"Baby .. I swear it wasn't even like that, she was just an old friend" i said trying to get her to listen to me. She just ignored me and continued getting out her clothes for bed. I hate when she gets like this, it's like there's no way i can reach her. I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me and trailed kisses up to her neck . She shuttered from my touch and pushed me away. "I'm done playing these fucking games Chres, You act like you're single, do i even matter to you?" she croaked out. I pulled her by her arms and lifted her chin making her look me in the eyes.

"Of course you do babe"...i said kissing away her tears. "You just don't know how much i really love you, it may seem like i take interest in other girls, but you're my one and only, i said looking sympathetically in her hazel eyes. She quickly disconnected from me and wiped her eyes.

Carmen's P.O.V

"Bullshit Chres, I know you're full of it", I said putting on one of Chresanto's big T-shirts and slipping under the covers. " Have you forgotten about how you came home at 3 in the morning yesterday? You're unbelievable" I said rolling over and turning out my lamp. "You know what Carmen I am so fucking tired of these trust issues and shit, if you think i'm cheating, fine by me..you can continue to screw your head up," Chresanto said hopping in bed turning the opposite direction. "Fuck you, I don't even care, I"m done, I said inattentively dozing off.

See This is what I Mean.. He doesn't even know how much he puts me through.

5 Votes, if it sounds good !! This is my first time actually writing soooo let a sista know what ya think