Chapter 10

Chresanto P.O.V

"Wait ..what ? Have you been sleeping round ?" I walked up to her and looked deeply in her eyes with anger and frustration . "Carmen now is not the time to be making up shit, you need to be honest with me ."

"Chresanto, I can't even believe you have the fuckin balls to go there with me, you're the one cheating and constantly lying to me, I can't believe im still with you" She pushed my chest so I could get out her face but I didn't budge .

"Carmen .. you know what, I'm sorry okay . I'm just not ready for all this shit, it's too much for me and I don't wanna ruin my image in the media world baby ." I gripped on her arms and pulled her head to my chest giving her a hug while she cried softly wetting up my shirt .

"Roc you're always concerned about yourself, you never care about how I feel or take in concern of what I may want . It's always about the media and other girls, why do you continue to date me, if you don't want to be seen with me?" She pulled away an wiped her eyes, heading towards the bathroom.

I followed closely behind her stopping her from shutting the door and she just gave up and went to run her bath water, then took a seat on the toilet, putting her face in hands, continuing to sob.

"Baby .. let me hold you and talk to you, I know I constantly fuck everything up but I can't loose you. In your eyes you may think I don't want you but I'm scared of commitment, how do you expect me to love one girl for the rest of my life ?" She sighed and finally let me hold her . I undressed her and myself . I got the tub first followed shortly by her getting in after me . She laid her head back on my chest and closed her eyes .

"What are we gonna do bae ? I'm so lost for our next step through all of this" I rubbed her thigh and listened to her lightly breathe against my neck .

"Chres .. I'm leaving you and I don't want you to throw a pissy fit about it because you saw this shit coming when you slept with Alicia . You fucked up everything we ever had and I may never come back to you but i'll never stop loving you because you we're my first everything . I am gonna have this baby, but I don't think that'll concern you until she gets here." She hopped outta the tub and went into our bedroom .

I heard her packing up her suitcases and rummaging through our drawers to get dressed . I knew Bre was on her way to pick her up . She was always there for Carmen whenever she got hurt, unlike me . I feel like an ass more than I ever have, but there's no need in me stopping her this time . I know it's the best for her and that doesn't involve me . But I'm not giving up on her, we didn't go through all of this for nothing . It's far from over .

There Is Chapter 10 my beautiful readers . Please leave me some feedback and check out my new book . I will continue writing if you continue reading ! Do ya'll think Chres and Carmen will ever get back together???

+5 comments

+10 votes