Chapter 6

Carmen P.O.V

The car ride was mostly silent between Chres and I . All you could hear was the blowing of the air from the window being slightly open . Chres kept his hand on my thigh while gently caressing it in circles .

"we're here," he said showing that gorgeous smile I love so much .

He hopped out the car and opened my door for me .

"Chres i'm not a baby, i can get myself out of the car," i said lightly shoving him on the chest .

"Yeah you are ..to me , now come on"

We made our way inside up to the waiter passing a whole bunch of people off to the side .

"Reservation for August," Chres spoke .

"ah Mr. August, right this way"

As soon as we were seated I couldn't help but notice this girl starring us down from the time we came in sight to the tine we took our seats . I was going to ask Chres about it, but before i knew it she was headed our way ."

"CHRESANTO AUGUST !!" i knew that was you, still sexy i see," she started grinning, while slightly glancing over at me .

I gave her the blankest look ever, i mean ...after all she was talking about my man right in front of me .

"Wow .. Alicia, long time no see," Chres said taking her hand and biting the bottom of his lip .

At that point I lost it ..he gave her a look of lust ; the one he usually gives me . That made me think ..Who was she ?

" oh baby ..this is an old friend ..lisha," chres said still not taking his eyes off her but talking to me .

"Hi , " i said giving them both an uninterested look .

" Wow ..chres i never thought i would run into you here . I'm with my boyfriend Trey, he's treating me, she said giggling and tossing her long blonde hair over her shoulder .

" I see ...i'm doing the same with Carmen ..but we should catch up sometime," he said handing her his number .

At that point ..i was done .

"Okay i would love too," she said taking the number and walking away with her boyfriend .

"oh hey babe," chres said averting his attention and grabbing my hand .

"Take me home please ..."

" what ..? but babe we ..*gco

"I don't care what the fuck you're about to say ..i want to leave .. Now ."

"Okay Fine ..damn you stay tripping ."

"I can say the same about you ."

We headed toward the exit of the restaurant . I couldn't sit across from Chres on a date all night knowing he's unfaithful .

Chresanto P.O.V

She thought i was taking her home . We're going back to my place . There's no way she's going to bed another night mad at me . We need to talk this shit out .

"You know baby ..if you need to ask me something ..feel free to ." i said keeping my eyes glued to the road .

"No ..that's okay . I just need some sleep ." she said rolling her eyes and scrolling through her phone .

"Baby ..you can't sleep on everything . It's not healthy ..talk to me ."

"Just take me home ..damn . "

"Nah ..I'm Sorry baby , but i'm taking you to my place for the night . We need to settle this ." i said quickly glancing over to see her reaction .

"Whatever Chres ..i just wanna go to sleep" she said crossing her arms over her chest .

Damn this was going to be a long night . She's just so stubborn .

Hey my beautifuls !! Please if you will; leave some comments, i need to know what you guys think ! More coming up real soon 😘

+10 comments

+ 10 votes