Chapter 13

Carmen P.O.V

I must admit that when I woke up to an empty bed and completely naked, the worst of thoughts swarmed my head. I thought Chresanto had sex with me and decided to just up and leave, but I heard Crissy's  giggling and I knew he was here probably in the next room tickling her to death. I calmed down from  my previous thought and slipped on my silk rob and went to go see what was up.

"Hey baby" Chres said laying Crissy back in her and making his way towards me to lean in for a kiss.

"Hey Chres" I pecked his lips and made my way towards Crissy. "Hey Crissy, did momma's baby sleep good last night?" I Picked her up and pecked her lips over and over again, while she smiled and looking up at me with those deep brown eyes she stole from Chresanto.

"You make a great mother Carmen," Chresanto slithered his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks Chresanto, I really appreciate you saying that" I pulled him in for a kiss, that started to get carried away so I pushed on his chest lightly to make him stop."

"Mhm Don't start nothing you can't finish bae" he said smirking a cupping my ass in his hand.

"Whatever boy, you're the one starting stuff." I replied with a salacious smile.

"You want me to keep going then, I don't mind hearing you scream my name for some more hours" He wrapped his arms around my waist, walking with me into the kitchen.

"Chresanto .. you know I have to get to work and besides I'm already sore"

He was about to reply until we were interrupted by his phone ringing. He held up his finger indicating to give him a second on the phone.

Chresanto P.O.V

"Chresanto where the hell are you ?" Marissa screamed into the phone.

"shh don't be so loud, I'm on my way there now"

"You didn't answer my question nigga, where the fuck are you ?" she said raising her voice again.

"Lower your tone and don't fucking worry about where I'm at, what do you want anyway?" I said furrowing my eyebrows at her sudden anger towards me.

"I have something big to tell you, you're gonna be so happy baby" she said full of joy as if she just wasn't cursing me out seconds ago.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute," I hung up and went looking for Carmen.

"Carmen baby .. I have to leave but i'll be back later, Ray needs my help with something" I said making up a quick lie to avoid an argument.

"Uhm okay baby, I guess i'll see you later"  she said putting on her eyeliner in the mirror.

"Alright baby" I said kissing her with passion and bliss then tugging on her bottom lip, I winked at her on my way through the bedroom door.

As I began driving I couldn't help but wonder what Marissa's 'Big News' was all about. I told myself if Carmen and I ever started getting serious again, I would cut her loose. The only girl I want to be with is Carmen, I'm planning on proposing to her soon, I want her to be Mrs. August. But first I got to cut off these side hoes, starting with Marissa.

Okayyy Chres, I see you planning to propose and stuff ..

But what do ya'll think Marissa's up to ?

Thanks for the wonderful comments, they really make me smile and I really appreciate the encouragement. Stay tuned for the next Chapter, it's coming soon. Comment, Vote, and promote !

-Kourtney