xi. he meets her family

"and t squared would be sixteen, right?" elle questioned, mostly to herself.
"yes, its sixteen. elle, you've been doing this extra credit for hours." monty complained.

elle looked at him, slightly glaring. she had to finish this work before she forgot about it. her calculus grade had dropped from a ninety-eight to a ninety-six.

"what do suggest for us to do?" elle asked, looking at her boyfriend.
"i don't know! just please stop with the math!" monty pleaded. she sighed and placed her pencil inside her textbook and placed her textbook and work onto her desk.

"are you happy now?" she looked at montgomery. he nodded. it was amazing to him how elle managed to look so good without even trying.

"can we watch tv together, please?" monty asked. elle sighed and nodded.
"look in my closet for blankets and i'll go get snacks ready." she said.

elle left her room and walked down the stairs in her house, arriving to the kitchen. she looked in the pantry, grabbing a bag of popcorn as well as chips and candy that she had bought the other day.

while the popcorn popped in the microwave, monty walked down the stairs, holding a blanket as well as another item in his hand. he tossed the blanket onto the couch and walked into the kitchen, seeing his girlfriend standing in front of the microwave.

"elle, its ironic that you have so many lacy bras and underwear yet i've never seen you in either." he said. elle turned around and gasped, seeing him holding one of her bras.

"montgomery, you're an asshole! i can't believe you went through my dresser!" she took the bra from his hands. monty took the popcorn out of the microwave and placed it into a bowl.

elle placed the bra in their laundry room, and walked back over to her boyfriend.
monty walked over to the couch and placed the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and he opened a can of coke.

elle grabbed the candy and chips, bringing them over to where monty and elle were sitting. when elle navigated to netflix, it took the couple nearly thirty minutes to decide on what to watch.

however, it wasn't until fifteen minutes into the movie that the two started to get bored of it. monty leaned over, planting a kiss on elle's cheek. she looked at him, bringing her lips to his.

elle pulled monty on top of her, and the blanket that was covering them ended up on the floor. monty's lips left elle's mouth as he began to pepper kisses down her jawline.

elle's hands reached for the hem of monty's shirt and he pulled it off. montgomery's lips ended up on elle's neck, and he took his time there.

elle became impatient with him and lightly pushed him off, causing monty to pause. elizabeth pulled off her oversized tee shirt, revealing one of the lacy bras that montgomery had mentioned earlier.

"holy shit." he breathed out, staring at his girlfriend. there was no doubt in his mind that elle was going to be his first love. hell, she probably already was.

the two continued to get more intimate until the front door opened. however all sounds were drowned out as monty and elizabeth made out.

"elizabeth valentine!" elle heard, causing the teenagers to sit up. elle's mother and sister stood in front of them. her mother looked upset while este was holding back a laugh.

elizabeth grabbed her shirt and shorts off of the floor, putting them back on in a hurry. montgomery had to take a minute to appreciate his girlfriend.

"mom, i'm sorry. we just got caught in the-" melissa valentine held her hand up, signaling elle to stop talking.

"i'm not mad. i just can't believe you almost had sex on my couch. elizabeth, we just got this couch two weeks ago!" melissa scolded. montgomery put on his shirt and stood up.

"and elle, if you're going to make out with a guy on my couch, at least introduce him to me first." she continued. montgomery stood next to his girlfriend, wrapping his arm around her.

"mom, this is montgomery. montgomery, this is my mother. oh and this is este, my sister." elle introduced, still recovering from the embarrassment.

monty shook hands with melissa and este.
when este shook montgomery's hand, her eyes widened when she remembered who he was.

•••

"you can't date montgomery." este said, leaning against elle's door frame. she looked up at her sister with annoyance.
"and why can't i date him, este?" elle questioned.

este stepped inside the room and closed the door behind her.
"you know jasmine, right?" este questioned. elle began to think before remembering that jasmine has been este's closest friend since they arrived at liberty high.

"i've only met her once, but continue." elle nodded.
"monty played her, elle. he treated her like he treats you. i've seen the way he looks at you like you're a goddess. well, he stayed with her until they slept together. then, he ignored her." este said.

este's words made her sister become slightly paranoid. then, elle shook her head.
"monty would never." elle said confidently.

but deep down in her heart, she questioned it.

could monty be playing with her emotions?