The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me16

Enjoy!

My shaky hands started the car and I was about to back out when I recalled the woman's name he called.

Cara.

My face furrowed and realization went through my chest. Cara. Cara the one that worked with him. That bitch?

I Stared into to space not backing out of the drive way. How could he do that? I should have realized it. All the looks she has given me through the pass days.

My head hurt from a headache and my eyes stung from the now dried up tears. And I guess he doesn't want me because he would've least ran after me. I sighed and backed out, thinking of the whole situation on the way home.

I threw the keys on the counter and hung my coat on a kitchen chair, heading to my room. I undressed, took a shower, and changed into a baggy t-shirt and striped shorts.

I sat on the living coach and dialed up the person that was going to help me on the payback that I finally had to do against Cortez.

"Yo, this is Robby?" I heard Robby's voice drawl in his southern twang.

"Robby, this is Gem. I need you to do me a favor." I said.

***

I parked in my original parking spot and pulled down my skirt as I got out of the car. Yesterday's Conversation, Robby told me to wear something sexy, or skimpy. I chose a black skirt that went above the knee's, that was way to short for me, Black high heels and a white tank top with a black jacket.

Why was I wearing this? And why was I doing this? Revenge, Baby.

I walked into the office already guys stopping, and staring at my ass. I ignored them and went to my office. I set my bag on the desk and headed out towards the break room, wondering when Robby was coming.

I walked into the break room and paused when I saw Cara sitting at one of the tables reading a magazine, sipping coffee. I nudge my head up a little further and went towards the coffee, getting a cup for myself.

"Wow. I am loving the outfit." Cara said behind me sternly. I turned my head,

"Thanks." I said and ignored her. I heard her scoff,

"Oh and sorry I walked in your little meeting with Cortez. The bed was getting cold."

I flinched a little, my mouth clenching. I still didn't say anything back.

I turned after pouring and opened my moth about to retort back, and stopped when I saw Cortez enter looking down at papers in his hand,

"Cara, can you finish this for me and also-" He stopped short when he saw me, his mouth open in shock. His eyes suddenly gone wary.

"Gem. W-what, uh, are you doing here?" He about whispered. I stared at him, and told myself to stay calm and not yell at him.

I smiled grimly,

"This is the break room. People that work here go there." I said and almost grinned when I saw his eyes widen when he saw the outfit I was wearing, mostly staring at the skirt.

He swallowed and cleared his throat, but didn't say anything more. He just walked over to Cara and started talking to Cara.

I felt jealousy and anger that spread through me. If I could get away with it I would punch the living crap out of Cara.

I turned back around and looked at my watch. Robby should be here any minute.

I looked up from the clock to grab when I suddenly felt strong arms go around my waste,