The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me19

Please enjoy

Than suddenly I was lifted and being carried upstairs.

"Cortez, where the hell are you taking me?" I demanded drowsily. My eyes shutting.

"To my bed. Where you belong." He growled.

********

"Wake up sunshine's. Water park time." I heard Holly sing, as she walked into my bathroom.

I groaned and lifted stretching and got up.

I put one foot in one slipper and the other.

I was so freaking sore from Cortez the other night, I could barley stand.

When we had climbed the stairs, we didn't even reach the bedroom. We ended up fucking each other in the hallway on the wall. After when we did make it we did it there in bed and then, on the floor and then the shower, twice.

I really wanted to stay, but I knew Cortez had a daughter. So...I decided to go back to my place. Which was really hard trying to get away from him. Cortez would kiss me goodbye, but that just led to another and...you know the rest.

I walked forward toward the kitchen, to smell a brew of coffee. I sighed and poured a cup.

Water park? Holly said wake up something and water park? I set my coffee and walked back upstairs to Holly's bedroom.

"Holly?" I said just as I stopped and looked over at all the bathing suits she had lade all over the bed. Thousands of them.

"Mmm?" She answered holding up a blue bathing suit.

"Why are we going to a water park?" I asked.

She glanced over at me and threw the bathing suit down.

"Cortez called, said to tell you that the football team and the coach usual do this thing every year was to go have some fun. Water park. Now, get your lazy ass moving and get ready." She rambled.

"Bossy." I muttered and grabbed my blue and green swim suit from the closet. I grabbed a small bag, putting sun block, towel, money in it.

I put on my swim suit and put a white dress over it. I placed my sunglasses on and grabbed my keys.

"Holly! Let's go!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs and already out the door.

**

WELCOME TO THE WATER PARK.

I read as we entered and paid our entrance. I rubbed the sun block on to my arm and glanced up at Holly.

"Where did he say to meet them?" I asked, the sun heating on my skin.

"Right here. He and the team should be here...Holy shit." she said as she looked behind us.

My head craned around and my mouth almost dropped down for how many six packs I saw.

The Team was here. I watched as a sexy Cortez walked with black bathing suit shorts and his shirt was un button all the way showing off his six pack.

It turned almost everyone women's head in their direction when they entered. When Cortez's eyes met mine, he smiled and I shivered as his eyes traveled lazily down my attire.

"Hey, baby doll!" Robby's voice shouted me out of my trance. I looked away from Cortez to a grinning Robby jogging up to me and enclosing me into a hug.

I grunted and the air whooshed out of me.

"Hey...Robby." I said and patted him on the back. I looked behind Robby to see that Cortez had stopped walking and was staring at us.