The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me24

I wrenched out a couple of tissues and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge, kicking it closed. I glanced and watched as Bangs sat on the coach and stared at the wall, doing nothing. Her usual straight and tidy black hair messy and runny mascara down her face that was dried now; the doorbell rang interrupting my work. Glancing at Bangs, I shook my hands from the water and started for the door.

 “If it’s him…Don’t let him in.”A whispered raw voice came from behind me. I glanced back at her and nodded, not stopping my stride. Yanking the door open, I stopped short and glared at the person-or two people in front of me.

 Cortez with a frustrated and impatient look on his face, while Drake had a worry look and somewhat nervous, but he should be, she thought.

“What do you want?” I drawled out, my eyes shooting back and forth between the two men. Cortez ran a hand through his hair and gave me a frustrated look. He pointed at Drake,

“Something happened between my player and your drunken friend and it has messed up his ability to play right. I can’t deal with this shit right now, the game is this Friday. So let us in so we can discuss and solve the matter.” He bit out. I gave him a look and didn’t bother looking at Drake.

  “Well…First off, your so-called player, cheated on my friend and second of all, you can’t come in until you have an invite. Oh that’s right…you don’t have an invite. Bye.” She shut the door and yelped out in surprised when she barely got out of the door slamming back open, from Cortez’s foot.

  They both stormed past me and the screeching started before I could even blink. I walked slowly towards the living room.

  “What the HELL are you doing here!?” Bangs shrieked.

  “We need to talk-“

  “No we don’t. Why don’t you go talk to Holly, huh? OH wait even better, you can fuck and talk to her at the same time!” Bangs shouted back and the tears started to flow.

  I watched as Drake reached a hand towards Bangs face, but she slapped it away and ran towards the bedroom, Drake hot on her heels, the door slamming shut.

  Silence filled the room. I glanced at Cortez. He stood, leaning against the wall, arms crossed with his tight black shirt on, with the leather.

  “Why did you have to bring him here?” I demanded and swiped a piece of hair that got in my eye. He pushed off the wall, his finger pointed at himself,

  “Oh, you think this is my fault? It’s your god damn fault for bringing her along, and this shit would have never happened.”

  I felt anger rush through me, fast and hard. I opened my mouth, about to make a retort back, but closed it when a familiar feeling that I usually got entered my stomach.  My hand went to my mouth.

  “I just don’t see why-Gem?” I ignored him and rushed towards the golden bathroom, slamming the door and locking it. I slammed the seat up and al my dinner emptied out. I heard several knocks and callings of my name, but I couldn’t respond when I was spilling my guts out.

  Later, I shakily got up and grabbed a washcloth, filling it with water and wiping my mouth. I opened the door and met a pair of hard eyes.

  “You okay?” I nodded, and averted my eyes from Cortez’s. I actually have been throwing up a while now. I could NOT be pregnant, couldn’t even believe it, but the fact that I haven’t had my monthly period; I knew I was lying to myself.

I grasped my black purse sliding it over my shoulder, glancing at Cortez.

“I got to go. I’m not feeling so good, so I’m going to head to a nearby market, get some seven-up or medicine.” I said. Cortez placed his hands in his pockets,