The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me8

*Warning-has a sex scene************

I shot out of my bed from a sharp horn that hurt my ears and from the yelling, 

"Okay! Everyone! Attention! Your first task starts in twenty minutes on the beach. See you there!" Serena yelled through a intercom. 

I groaned and burrowed my head in my pillow. 

Great, just great. 

After a few seconds I got out of my sleeping bag and collected the clothes I was going to wear, black shorts, a white tank and some green sandals. I glanced at Holly, she had her clothes in her hand also. 

"Where the hell are we going to change?" I asked her. She shook her head, 

"I have no idea, and I am not changing in front of these boys." Holly said. 

I glanced at Cortez and called him over, when he was by me I felt his hand drift to my back and start rubbing circles from everybody else's view. 

"Yeah?" he asked. I put my hand on my hip, 

"Where the hell are we going to change at?" I demanded. His eyes widened and a grin was on his face, 

"Yeah, your on your own with that." he said, I stared at him in shock and then a idea came to me. 

I grabbed my slipping back and went over to a tree, hooking it over a branch so it looked like a shower curtain. I stepped back and swiped my hands,

"There that should do it." I grabbed my clothes and went behind it yelling , 

"And I better see none of you guy's peeking! If you do , you'll regret it!" 

I got dress and Holly went in after me. I heard a whisper in my ear when I got out, 

"You look hot." Cortez whispered. 

I shivered and kept walking to lightly put some makeup on. 

"Okay guys, lets head out." Cortez ordered, I shut my mirror and followed his lead. 

We arrived on the beach to see that all the other teams were there, with Serena in front. 

"Finally, now we can begin. Welcome to the first challenge. Today will be a balancing challenge." She informed, and took out a walki-talkie and said something in it. 

We suddenly felt a vibration below our feet, I saw a row of logs coming up from the shallow part of the ocean. Enough for each person on the team. 

"Now let me have your attention again. Thank you. Those log's over there are the things that you will be balancing on. The person that stays on the longest, there team wins the challenge. They will also get a prize that I will not speak of until the end." she informed us. 

I looked at the logs and thought this was going to be okay. Just keep your feet and body on the log. 

"You may go pick your log now. When you hear a whistle, the challenge has begun." Serena said and waved at us, "Good luck." 

We all started forward, our feet splashing water as we walked. I had my eye for the log that was close to the end. 

I got there, put my hands on the log to jump up, when only partially my stomach got on it. I grunted and tried again but couldn't get up. 

I suddenly felt hands at my waist, boosting me up. I was relieved for the help and standed up on the log. I slightly turned my head around to thank the person. It was Tanner. 

I smiled, "Thanks, Tanner." he smiled, 

"No problem, good luck." He said, moving around to go to the log across from me, but Cortez beat him there.