The annoying, GYm teacher and me15

Please enjoy!

No. no. no. It couldn't be. I squinted my eyes and yes, it was.

Adrian Cortez.

I watched as he scrunched down and hugged his kid, laughing with her. He had a kid? When? And with who. The familiar feel of jealousy started building up in me.

I knew that I shouldn't be sad or hurt... But I was. I swallowed and wiped a damn tear that escaped my eye and looked back down to my wallet.

I sniffed and glanced up, meeting his eyes. No shock was there. No anger or any sign of panicking that I found out. Why am I even thinking that? I am not the girl that I was back then. I was older, stronger.

I watched as he approached me, making sure that I cleared any signs of distress on my face.

"Daddy! This is Gem. Gem this my daddy." Hailey introduced us they finally arrived. I smiled down at her, not saying anything. I didn't dare meet his eyes.

"Hailey, honey. It seems Gem here, and I have already met." He said deeply, nudging Hailey.

Hailey looked between us,

"Really? Where?" She asked.

I smiled.

"Well it all started back when your daddy was a teacher. We were together for a brief while, until he fuc-"

"Okay! Who's up for the Bumper Cars?" Cortez cut me off, and glared at me. I raised a eyebrow at him and went over to the ticket booth. Knowing that he

followed me. I smiled at the brunette,

"Hello, I would like five bracelets-"

"Make that six." Cortez's voice rumbled behind me. I clenched my jaw and nodded at the girl to continue and add the one ticket.

"So...What are you doing here?" He asked behind me, slipping off his sun glasses. I turned to him and my eyes widened,

"Me? What am I doing here? I am here because Holly asked me to come. And since when did you have a kid? Huh? What did you go for a different student, seduce her, and get her pregnant-Oh wait. She's The bitch's isn't she? Ms. Bangs?" I asked sternly He was silent and his eyes started to fill with rage.

But I didn't want to deal with it. I thanked the ticket booth girl and deserted him, not caring on what he had to say.

"Did it ever occur to you that it's none of your business? Now, calm the fuck down, and relax. We are at a birthday party, with my kid. So will you just stop with the fighting, okay?" He said harshly.

"Whatever you say, Master." I muttered, and turned my scowl into a smile when we caught up with the kids.

I put on there bracelets, ignoring the wrist that Cortez put in front of me to put on for him and shoved the bracelet against his chest.

"Come on kids. Boys I'm guessing you want to share a car, and Hailey can go with her dad-"

"NO! I want to go with Jenny! You go with daddy!" Hailey complained, collapsing jenny's hands with hers. I gritted my teeth,

"Well then we grown-ups will just watch you."

"No. Gem, you didn't buy wrist bands for nothing. You have to ride every ride. We can ride separate cars" Cortez rumbled. I closed my eyes and breathed through my noise. I really wanted to strangle him.

"Fine." I sighed, and a grin broke out on Cortez handsome face. It was almost blinding.

We hurried and got in line and waited.