The Odds/Meet The Horan's

That was the most fun and stressful date I've ever been on. Niall drops me off a block away from my house. I kiss him before I get out of the car.

"Take a pregnancy test. And let me know. I love you Sky."
________________________

*That next monday*

As weird as it sounds, I dont think I'm pregnant. I mean come on.. That would be the most clichè thing to ever happen..I've only been with Niall for two months, maybe three. I'm supposed to have my period next Monday. If I dont get it, I should be worried. Until then, I'm not sweating it. Or taking a dang pregnancy test. We had sex one damn time without a condom. Nothing is gonna happen, we'll all be fine. Besides, there's morning sickness, That's a big sign saying,

"Hey, you're pregnant!" From your tummy. What are the odds anyways..

The odds that a woman will become pregnant in any particular month are about 15% to 25%.

Shut up..

3 in every 10 teen girls in the U.S. get pregnant.

I said shut up!

"How was the sleepover hun?" My mom asks as she plops on the couch. It kind of sucks that she works so much. I hadn't really seen her since I was with Niall.

"It was great. How was work?"

"Im kind of tired. Did you make it to school alright? They called saying you were tardy this morning." Oh yeah, that's because Niall and I were making out in the supply closet..

"You've been doing that a lot. Are you not getting enough sleep?" No.

"Yes."

"Oh, okay. Well, it's almost winter break, and you know what that means! Guess who's birthday is coming up?" She laughs.

"I know mom, our birthday." My mom and I share a birthday..How lame. Who want's to have a birthday on New Years Eve and then have to share it with their mom? I sure dont..

"Gosh.. Eight-teen. My little girl is growing up so fast." Not too fast though.

"And you're going to be Thirty-eight. Time flies huh." She suddenly has then sad look on her face. It had become pale within seconds.

"Yeah..I'm old." For a woman almost forty, she doesnt look very old.

"Mom, you're beautiful. Everyone gets old." I hope that makes her feel a bit better.

"Thank you sweety. I dont want to cook, do you wanna order some pizza?" I can only imagine how tired she is right now. "I'm going to bed after we eat."

"Alright." I say before calling the pizza company.

--

After we ate, she went to sleep just like she said. I grab a blanket and lay on the couch. There's never anything good on tv...

While I was flipping channels I landed on this weird show about kids in prison. I start to get into and actually pay attention. My focus leaves the television when my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" I render, not reconizing the phone number.

"Hi uh, is this Skylar?" He man says on the phone.

"Yes? May I ask who's calling?"

"It's Jason. Remember I used to have you in a class, but I switched out?" Oh yeah, that guy Niall was so jealous of. Why is he calling me..

"Yeah. I remember you. How, did you get my number?"

"Lynette gave it to me. I wanted to ask you something." Nice Lynette. Now I have to remind myself to slap her silly tomorrow.

"Well ask."

"Would you like to hangout sometime? Maybe at my pla-"

"Jason, I have a boyfriend." I inform him.

"I know, Lynette told me." What the hell else did she tell him? "She said he doesn't go to our school. I was thinking maybe we could hang out as friends?"

"Um, when were you thinking?" If it's just as friends, then that's probaby okay.

"I'll let you know." He says and hangs up.

Who does that?

Weird as hell..

I continue to watch my show until I get another call.

"Hello?" I howl. People keep calling me when I wanna relax and be alone..

"Hey baby." Niall says with strength.

"Hey, what's up."

"I have awesome news!"

"What is it?"

"I told my mother about you and she'd you like to meet her and my family!" Whoa.. Meet Niall's family..I'm not possitive if I'm ready for that.

"Really. That's cool babe." I wonder if he can hear the sarcasm in my voice.

"It is! But the only problem is," Of course there's a problem. There's always a damn problem.. "They dont live in the U.S." Looks like I wont be meeting them any time soon then. I have no problem with that. I would like to meet them one day, but I feel like this relationship is starting to go a lot faster than it should.

That's because it is.

Didn't I tell you to shut up?!

"What?" He asks. Oh shit I said that out loud...

"I'm sorry. I wasn't talking to you." Is all I can spill out.

"Oh okay." He snorts. "Anyways, I'm going home for Christmas already." I dont like where this is going... "Maybe you can come with?" And boom goes the dynamite.."It would only make sense."

"Niall, I-"

"Great! It will be fun! I have just the idea to fool you mom into letting you go." He says I love you and hangs up before I even get a word in.

What is it with people hanging up on me today? It's kind of annoying..

*Niall's POV*

Asking Sky to come home with me was the smartest idea I've had in a long ass time. I told my brother about Sky already, and he's the only one who know's that she's a student. He thinks that I'm crazy. My mum seems so happy and excited to hear that I have found someone that loves me. Hell, I'm happy too. I already have a plan to trick Sky's mum into letter her go all the way to Ireland.

_________________

Sorry I was late on the update...

I just dont have the motivation to write this anymore...

~MrTomlinsonObsessed