One In A Million

"Oh? You wanted to really bad didn't you." Right now he looks like Spongebob in the episode where Squidward liked krabby patties.

"Yes.." I say quietly.

"Well then, come here." He winks and lays down on his back.

_______________

I laugh just thinking about Niall's evil smile. He motions me to get on top of him so I do. Both of my legs are at his sides. He grabs my waist and mumbles something.

"What?" I ask not moving.

"I said, I really care about you Sky." He's not moving either. His eyes make contact with mine and I lean down and kiss his nose. "I think I..." Niall.You.Think.What? "Sky, I think I love you."

"Really?" I ask sittng back up. We've only known each other for what, two and a half months? He's bullshitting me right now.

"Sky, you're really all I can think about. I don't even have next weeks lesson planned because I wanted our date to be perfect." I've never had a date as great as this one, I have to admit. "I'm okay with you not loving me yet, but I just need to know that you will one day. Will you?"

"Of course Niall..." I stroke my thumb on his cheek. "You're such a great guy. How could I not?" I really care about Niall, but I don't love him, just yet. Maybe I should tell him I do. I want him to be happy. "I do love you Niall. You make me so happy." He does though. We're absolutely crazy right now talking about this. Well at least he is.

He smiles and sits up with me still on top of him. He kisses me really roughly.

*Niall' POV*

Yes! She loves me! This is literally the best feeling in the world. I sit up and kiss her roughly. I want to make sweet love to her so bad right now. Our lips part and she squeals. "Niall, I want you so bad right now." The feelings mutual baby.

I flip us over so that I'm on top and get off the bed to pull my boxers down. She wasn't surprised or caught off guard. Her eyes are on my body staring up and down.

I kneel on the bed, next to her and pull down her panties. She's biting her lip and is totally silent. She won't be for long though. She quickly sits up and takes her bra off.

She grabs my hands and places them on her boobs. They're so soft and perky. I get in closer and she lays back down. My hands are massaging her while her eyes are looking into mine.

I put my head to her neck and leave light wet kisses. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier by the second.

"Niall-" She barley gets out. "Please no foreplay. I need you." Hearing her beg for me was the sexiest thing in the world. I wish this was the first time we were having sex. Together, warm, and not being rushed. I don't regret it though.

"Alright baby." I say putting my head up and looking down. I barley go in and she takes a deep breath.

"Fuck.." I breath. I go all the way in and it feels incredibly amazing. Moving in and out of her at a slow pace feels just right. Her hands are on my shoulders and I can hear her cries.

Every single 'Oh my god, Niall' 'Yes' 'Oh' is like music to my ears. I want to hear them even louder. I start to speed up with each thrust. Her squinted eyes are now wide open. Her mouth slightly opened.

I honestly don't know how much longer I can last. Her nails are in my shoulders. Her words spill out of her mouth with several curse words coming from mine. I come right before she does. I fall next to her and pull the blanket over our bodies.

"Niall.." She whispers. I turn my head and her eyes are closed.

"Yes babe?" I say kissing her forehead.

"You're perfect." That's not what u expected her to say. I wanted to hear I love you. We just 'made love' after you make love with someone don't you say I love you? I try to stop thinking about it and just ignore completely.

"Not as perfect as you though." She has hair in her face and I push it away. She's glowing. The sun is slightly in her face and she has a beautiful smile of her face. A moment like this is one in a million.

I look over and Sky is asleep next to me. I get up to take to condom off in the bathroom and look in the full body mirror. Something isn't right.

Fuck. I didn't put a condom on...

_________________

I'm sorry it's short guys!

Vote...?

~MrTomlinsonObsessed