Lynette

I go to the girls restroom to make sure that I don't look like complete shit. Im sure that I do though. I go into the girls bathroom and fix my makeup in the mirror. There were a few girls already in there, I just ignore them.

"So I hear that theres this girl messing around with one of the teachers here." One of them says to her friend.

"Ew like, there are no cute teachers here!" I try not to look at them and make it seem like I'm not listening to their conversation.

"I disagree, there's a new blonde teacher thats pretty young and hot. I've seen him in the hallways."

"What class does he teach?" The red head asks.

"I don't know, something for juniors." The other one shrugs and says

"Whatever, wanna cut class and go get some starbucks?" Stupid freshman. Even if they're not freshman, then they're just plain stupid.

After they left I started to wash my hands. Thank God..

"What bitches." Someone in the stall says. That voice, it's so familiar.

The door opens and its Lynette. She doesn't look like the evil girl that I thought I used to know. The last time I saw her she had a busted lip and a bloody nose from the fall. Right now she looks just as beautiful as she did when we were best friends. Things just happened so fast..

"Why havent you been to school?" I asked worriedly to my ex-best friend.

"I've been to scared to see you..." She walks up and leans on the sink beside me. We both just stood there in silence until she said something, "I, I can't tell you how sorry I am." She is holding back. She wants to cry so bad I can tell. I want to forgive her, but what 'best friend' does something like that. I liked him so much...In some weird crazy way, she led me to Niall. And that something I can be happy about. Id be lying if I said I didn't miss her. I can't take not being with my best friend anymore. I start crying a little and she is too.

"I love you so much Sky.."

"I love you too."

"Will you be my best friend again?" She asks wiping her tears.

"Will you give me my diary back?" I totally forgot she had it until I asked it.

"W- What?"

"My diary, you have it don't you?" She looks just as confused as I do.

"No? What are you talking abou-" I'm so confused right now. She looks so mad right now. "Jake.. Jake took it.."  You have got to be shitting me..

"What...?!"

"He went a little crazy after we fell down the stairs..."  Wow...  "Also,"  Okay so theres more.."Jake pushed us down and just before, he gave me some pills. I don't remember what happened or what I said after we fell."

So I had a crush on  a crazy psychopathic freak! (sorry cant spell hehe)

"What?!"

"Yeah..I'm so sorry..He's become obsessed with both of us.."

"He's been pretending to be you! He's been saying that he's going to expose me and Niall..."

"Who's Niall?

"What do you man 'whose  Niall?' "

"I'm saying. Who, is, Niall...?" I dont know if I should even tell her. But if I want us to be the way we were, I need to.

"Niall is Mr. Horan..." The surprise on her face was incredible...

"So, you and..." I nod my head. "You hit the fucking jackpot Sky!" She yells and smiles

"What are you talking about?" I really did not expect this reaction.

"You're fucking a teacher! And a hot one may I say!" Okay, I missed this Lynette. "Wait..." Uh Oh.. "Are you guys fucking or in a relationship?"

"We're in a relationship Lynette..."

"Awww!" She opens her arms and hugs me. It takes me a few seconds  to hug her back. At first, it felt weird. But I know I missed her and her hugs. "Uhh, Sky..?"

"Yeah?" She still hasn't let go.

"Why do you smell so sweaty and a little bit manly..?" Oh shit..

"I - I just had sex...." she pulls away a little. "With Niall."

"WHAT?!" She's full on freaking out. She jumping and squealing waving her hands everywhere.

"SHH!" I  hope nobody in the hall heard her." Can I use your perfume? She has like, the best perfume in the world. It smells like roses and grapefruit and amazingness in a bottle.

"Here." She pulls it out of her purse and i literally spray so much that I could feel it through my clothes.

"You know, since this week is a four day weekend..Do you wanna stay the night at my house?" Its been so long since we've had a sleepover. I think it's just what we need right now.

"That would be awesome." I hug her and she laughs.

"I think Jake is a pussy by the way." Haha!! What does she mean by that. "Like, I don't think he's going to do anything. Your secret is safe with me anyways." Theres my bestie!

"I missed you so much." Whenever she blushes its just the cutest thing ever.

"I missed you more! Class has already started you know.." Shit she's right..

"We can just skip. We can go to my house. My mom just started her  second job today and she won't be getting home until like nine. And whenever you need to be home I can just drive you." Best plan ever.

"Yay! Now lets get out of this nasty bathroom. I think a girl had a baby in one of the stalls." We laughed as we walked out of the bathroom. Its freshman lunch so we're okay. Its ope lunch if any of you were wondering. That means we can leave school grounds to go where ever as long as we make it back to class.

_________

Hey guys! sorry this update is short and took 3 days longer! 

im still grounded so.. yeah!

vote!

please comment :(