Zayn & Perrie

THE BOOK IS COMING TO AN END SOON ;)

Sourses say, that twenty-one year old teacher, Niall James Horan, has been in a relationship with a seventeen year old student named Skylar King. It was from an annon sourse, so we are not one hundred percent sure. We have police, here in the building who say, they are going to get a warrent for his arrest. They have the young woman, Skylar's diary where she talks about him in several pages. If it comes clear to the police that the diary was a fake or he's innocent, no charges will be pressed against him.

What the fuck...
___________

If they're not completely sure then why the hell did they put it on the local news! Sky is as frozen as I am. My phone rings and it my best friend Zayn. "Please tell me this is a joke?"

"It's not."

"A student? Really?"

"Shit happens. I care about her." I love her.

"You're going to go to jail when they get to you, it just now aired to they will probably come and question you tomorrow or the next day."

"That is, only if they get to me."

"Well you can''t just run. Then they'll know for sure." Shit....he's right.

"What am I going to do?"

"You can stay with me and Perrie for a while, you know until this dies down."

"Thank you. So much." I'm so lucky to have a friend like him.

"Is she with you right now?" I nod and there's a silence between us. I forgot he couldn't actually see me.

"Hello?"

"Oh, sorry, yeah she's with me."

"Put her on the phone." I hand Sky the phone and she looks white as a ghost. As she talks to Zayn, she looks more and more relaxed. She gives me the phone back and he's still on the line. "Mate, you should both come to my place right now."

"Wait, why right n-"

"I already explained this to Skylar, just come over here." He hangs up and Sky looks like she's going to have a heart attack.

"Babe, everything is going to be okay. I promise." Her hands are pulling at her long brown hair. "We should go." I say grabbing my keys.

"Wait, I drove here. We can't just leave my car here."

"You're right. We should drive your car." Once we got to their house, Perrie opens the door all wide-eyed. Kind of like a deer.

"So this is what you look like. You're so much more pretty than Niall told me! Here take a seat." She smiles and Sky replies with an awkward laugh. Zayns in the kitchen doing something before her comes out and sits on the couch.

"Okay so here's what we're gonna do," He starts. "Skylar, to going to stay with us until this dies down. Niall, you're going to stay at your house and act like noting is wrong. We're going to pretend she ran away or something."

"Wait, what about Ireland?" She asks and I have a total brain fart.

"Ireland?" Zayn asks confused.

"I was going to take her home for winter break." When I say that his eyes light up and a big smile appears.

"I'm a genius!" We all look at him puzzled.

"What?" Perrie giggles.

"They can move to Ireland and start a new life!"

Sky's POV:

"I'm a genius!" Zayn yells and I have no idea what he's getting at. Bro, what drugs are you on?

"What?" Perrie smiles. It's the first time I've met her and I love her already. She's sweet.

"They can move to Ireland and start a new life!" Zayn say what....

"Uh..I-" Niall stutters.

"We um, what?" I ask. We're both totally freaked out about the situation.

"Sounds like a good idea to me!" Perrie claps.

"Well you guys have to think about it like this, you won't ever be together here. It's too risky." He does have a good point. Niall sighs realizing the same thing I did.

"Do you think this will die down by Saturday?" he asks.

"I honestly don't know man." Zayn shrugs. "I guess we'll just have to wait this out then."

"We need to take your car and leave it at your house, love." Perrie speaks up.

"Drop me back off at my place on the way?" Perrie nods and we all get into our cars. Niall and Perrie are in her car and they're following me into mine. Once we got back to Niall's house he stopped and have me a kiss. "I love you Sky."

"I love you too Niall." He walks into his house and I drive off.

I park a few houses down from mine because I don't want my mom to know where I am. "Sky, you gotta delete everything off of your phone and leave it in the truck." She stops me from getting into her small car.

"What why?" Why the hell do I have to leave my phone?

"Because they can track your location by your phone." This is so damn complicated.

"It's your own fault." A little voice in my head reminds me. I cringe as I press 'reset all settings' on my phone before I run back to Perrie's car.

"I think I have an old phone that I dont use anymore. You can use that."

"Thank you." I say as we drive off.

"Do you have any social networks? Like instagram?." Of course. I'm a seventeen year old girl. I nod my head and she continues. "You need to deactivate all of them. You can do that when we get back to the house." Wow.. I feel like I'm getting erased. As if there is no longer a Skylar Marie King.

--

After finishing on the computer, Perrie makes us a big bowl of warm noodles to calm my nerves.

"So how long have you and Niall been together?" She smiles trying to lighten the mood. The subject of Niall doesn't make me feel so good right now.

"Since about the end of August."

"Almost five months. Damn. I can tell he loves you too, he looked so worried. He wants to keep you safe." That makes me feel a bit better about the situation. "Do you love him back?"

"I love him enough to leave my life here and move away with him." It came out a bit more sassy than I intended. She nods pulling the blanket from her legs up. "I'm sorry. I'm just really stressed out."

"It's okay Sky. I know how you feel trust me." How can she kow how I feel.

"You do?"

"Of course. I ran away here with Zayn. I mean, we were legal, but my parents did'nt approve of him. I loved him and I still do. I how my doubts here and there, but now I know this was the best decision I've ever made. I'm happy with my life. Zayn and I are getting married soon."

Wow..marriage.

"Are you two talking about me?" Zayn chuckles, leaving their bedroom. He bends down and kisses her on the cheek. They really do belong together. They really are happy.