We Need To Talk

"Hey" I say sweetly.

"We need to talk...."

________________

"W - what do we need to talk about?" When anybody says 'we need to talk' its never about something good.

"You're with Lynette. Why..?" I was going to tell him that almost everything was alright anyway. I hope He'll understand that Lynette is just as much of a victim as I am.

"Because she's my best friend and I missed her."

"I DONT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER, BUT SHE'S THREATENED TO EXPOSE US!" He yells at me through the phone.

"Please don't yell at me Niall.. She explained everything to me. It was all a misunderstanding."

"What do you mean?"

"Its been Jake threatening us. He broke into my house and stole my diary."

"That fucker.."

"Yeah, and he's been stalking us. He was the one who pushed Lynette and I down the stairs."

"I KEW IT WASNT AN ACCDENT!"

"You did?" How could he know?

"I had a feeling.." Oh okay. I was a bit scared for a second. I thought it was him and Jake. But that's silly. I'm glad I told him now so that on Monday he wouldn't be more mad at me for hanging out with Lynette.

"Im going to kill him next time he comes to class." Im pretty sure he hasn't been to school since he pushed Lynette and I. He's probably hiding out somewhere.

"Niall, hurting him will just make things worse for us. Don't do anything that could make thins worse, okay?" Please say okay please say okay..

"Fine.." Oh thank the lord. "But only because I like you so damn much." I can hear the tone in his voice getting softer.

"Yay!" He laughs at my lame cheer. I am so lame.

"Im just not up for letting you go babe. I really really like you." I am so happy to hear that.

"I really care about you too Niall.."

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Sit home. Maybe go to the gym." I really want to take advantage of the fact that there's not gonna be any school for a week.

"Do you wanna go to the next city over with me and hang out without being worried that anybody would see us?"

"Haha really? Like a normal date?"

"Yes. Finally huh?"

"Yes! I'm so excited! About what time?"

"The storm is suppose to come at like three so I can pick you up at like noon? And if the storm gets too bad we just stay in a hotel." Hmm I wonder what he wants to do at a hotel.

"A hotel?"

"Mmm yes."

"So what are your plans for this date of yours?" I ask laughing.

"I was thinking, we go see a movie. Maybe go ice skating, dancing and dinner?" Sounds like a perfect day to me.

"That would be awesome."

"It will be awesome. So what do you say?"

"Yes! Is there anything spesific that I need to wear?"

"Wel the movie is first, so normal clothes. For ice skating, bring a hat, gluves and a scarf. And for dinner and dancing wear a nice dress. Not too dressy though."

"Looks like I'll be bringing my soflball bag and carrying all that in there." I laugh.

"Oh yeah, and since we're staying the night at a hotel you should bring your pajamas and a toothbrush." I can literally hear the lust in his voice. As if he wants me right now.

"Okay then.." I say awkwardly. "I'll send Lynette home at like eleven then."

"Sounds like a plan!"

"Yes I cant wait now!" Lynette starts moving around so I think she's waking up. "Uh, Lynette is waking up I'll call you in the morning okay?"

"Okay baby."

"Byee."

"Adios!" He says.

"Shut up." He laughs at what I say before I hang up.

"Who were you on the phone with?" Lynette asks in her morning voice.

"Niall. So what do you wanna do now?"

______________________________________

Guys sorry its short!

Please give my new book a look? its called "Talk Dirty To Me"