Ticket

What the hell is going in here?" My mom walks in yelling at the two of us. It must be her day off and we probably woke her up.

"Nothing mom I'm so sorry please go back to sleep." I say to try and calm her down. "Lynette was just leaving." I say giving her daggers. She has tears in her eyes and runs out of my room.

"What was all that?" My mom asks, confused.

"It's nothing mom..You should go back to bed." She didn't hesitate on leaving.

*Lynette's POV*

I can't believe Sky thought I would tell anybody. I swear to god I didn't! I run home crying and say fuck school today. I never lied to her. She's my best friend.

______________

*Sky's POV*

I get dresswd as quickly as possible and speed off to school. I really was speeding though. I'm fucking pissed. How dare she do what she did and then lie to my face about it! What a bitch. After what we went through, she just stabs me int he back, again. I didn't noticw how much I was going over the speed limit until I hear a cop siren go off behind me.

"Ma'am do you know how fast you were going?" He asks. He has a thick coutry accent, I hope he's not one of those cops who mess with you and act like an asshole. [got pulled over the other day..yes speeding..]

"No sir."

"You were going 60 on a 45."

"I'm really sorry I-"

"Can I please see you license and registration." That sounded more like an order than a question. I hand him what he needs and he goes back to his car. "Okay Miss, King. I am going to give you a ticket." Just fuckn great... "Here you go, and try to have a nice day." He says giving me everything back. Really? Have a nice day? $100? Today can't get anyworse.

--

I was ten minuets late for school and got a damn lunch detention. I spoke too soon when I said that. I'm not even going to go. I'm just gonna talk to Niall at lunch. I need to tell him everything. He was right, I shouldn't have trusted Lynette. In my defense, I just wanted my best friend back.

"What? You went to that jerks house?" He says crossing his arms and trying not to raise his voice. Is he really only upset about me being at Jason's house? There's a bigger problem at hand.

"Niall, that isn't the problem." I try to calm him down, it's obviously not working.

"Okay then Sky, let's confront the real problem." His voice calms down, but it's in a sarcastic tone. "You, told your psycho 'best friend' about us when she didn't even really know in the first place. Then, you go to some creepy guys house without telling me, and last but not least you yell at the psycho and probably pissed her off. I mean come on Sky, she wasn't in class today. She's probably telling the police right now!"

"Niall, I'm sorry! I just wanted to have my best friend back!"

"Was having your BFF back worth me going to jail and us never being together again? I don't think that's very balanced Skylar."

"Jesus Niall are you done? You're making me feel like shit." I'm getting that feeling in the back of my throat where I feel like I'm going to cry, I hold it back and stand up from the desk that I was in. His face falls and he looks apologetic.

"I'm sorry Sky.." He tries to take my hand but I snatch it away.

"Are you going to do this every time something happens? Freak out and tell at me?"

"No, Sky. Trust me, I'm sorry. I'm just scared." He tries to take my hand again and I let him take it. "Baby, I really am sorry. I love you." He keeps saying that...

"I love you too." I say giving him a willing smile. I'm going to have to get used to saying that.

"Do you want to go home? I'm sure today has been a stressful day."

"No, I've already missed so much school this semester. Oh, yeah did I tell you I got pulled over on the way here?" I say getting all hot bothered again.

"Why'd you get pulled over?"

"I was speeding."

"How fast were you going?"

"I was going 60 in a 45. No big deal."

"Sky, baby you could have got into an accident."

"But I didn't." Obviously.

"But you could have."

"But I didn't!" I laugh.

"That's not the point. Did you get a ticket?"

"Yep. For one hundred dollars. The cop was a hillbilly too."

"I've been pulled over by one of those haha. I was going fifteen over the limit and got a two hundred dollar ticket." I wonder if it was the same hillbilly.

___________________

Guys the book is kind of coming to an end? It ends a bit after Ireland!

I've lost so many people that used to read this. It breaks my heart :'(

Can you guys give my other 2 stories a look? Louis & Harry are teachers too 😏😉

~MrTomlinsonx