Warning from....

HELLO.....and yes there still here *sighn* BUT OMG WE GOT 2K ON THIS BOOK WHAT MY MIND IS BLOWN

GARP!!! I jump up startled "G-garp!!"

<Third Pov>

Everyone jumped up and screamed except for Robin, (of course)of mentioning Garps name mainly because........hes a marine (tehe) "HAHAHA as loud as ever"

"W-what are you doing h-here Garp" Sabo said a little nervous "hm" he glared at Sabo "to see my grandsons of course"

"WHAT!?!?" They all screamed "is there some thing wrong with that!" He gave everyone a death glare "N-no not at a-all"

Chopper and Usopp said "good, well I heard that the straw hats and the whitebeard pirates where together but I didn't know that the revolutionary army was here to" (aka the whitebeards went somewhere and left Ace behind....ups)

"n-no its just me" "i see that but where is Luffy and Ace" "eeee they are here but Luffy is a-" Sabo got cut of by Luffy yelling "ACE LET GO IM GONNA GET THE FISH!!" "BUT IF YOU JUMP IN YOU WILL DROWN!!"

"Ow ye" "IDIOT!" Ace punched Luffys head

"Ow Ace that hurt" "THATS BECAUSE I PUNCHED IN THE HEAD" "thats not nice, especially if you hit a girl" Luffy grins

"WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU LEARN THAT"

"Sanji is always saying it" "now is he" Ace give Sanji a death stare "A-ace we d-don't have time for t-this" "why not!?!?" Ace grabbed the color of Sanjis shirt "B-because" he points at Garp "Garps here"

Ace stood there in shock and lookes at Garp "ow no" as he said that he ran away "ACE YOU COME BACK HERE" Garp calles, Ace stops in his tracks "now come here and give your grandfather a hug"

"o-okey" Ace turns around and Garp is already in front of him and hugs him so tight that Ace becomes blue "hey old man your gonna kill Ace" "hm" garp looks around and then to Luffy "who are you?"

"I'm Luffy" "no you aren't" "yes i am" "no no no no Luffy is a guy and you are a girl" "ow ye I forgot" Luffy's crew fell on there heads like Dadan does, but of course not Robin she just giggled.

Garp looked at Luffy up and down and then at the straw hat "how in hell did you become a girl?!" Luffy srugs, Garp sighs and looks up at Luffy "well while im here i might as well tell you something"

"hm what is it?" "Please be carefull of the shadow demon" "shadow what now" Robin walks up to Garp and Luffy "isn't The shadow demon hunting down pirates?" Garp nods "yes it has so please be careful"

the crew look at each other nervously "well i have to go before the other marines start so suspect that im not" Garp walks to the railing of the ship "Garp where is the ship" Sabo askes, Garp points down "what"

"there under the ship"

"WHAT!" All the crew run to the side to see better and there was a marine ship there (aka I forgot they where at fishman island soooooo with the magic of my writing skills they're on the surfice.....sorry)

"THATS SO COOL!" Luffy said with stars in her eyes "well i will se you guys late" as Garp says that he jumps of the ship and lands on the marine ship "BYE GRANPA"

Luffy waves at him and the marines start sailing away, "well now that thats over lets find out what happened to Luffy"

<Luffy's Pov>

Sanji walkes to the kitchen Brook and Usopp follow him, Nami and Robin sunbathe and Sabo and Ace sit and talk and i stand with Zoro.

"H-hey L-luffy?" I look up at Zoro who was pink "hm?" "I-i just wanted to a-ask you something" "what're ya gonna ask?" His face turns bright red "w-will you-" "HEY LUFFY" Zoro got interrupted by Chopper who was running to me "whats up?"

"Can i do tests on you?" "Ye sure, see ya Zoro" i walk with Chopper to his room and hears Zoro say "Y-ye see ya"

<Zoro's Pov>

What just happened WHY DID I SAY THAT OR WHAT WAS I GONNA SAY SH*T

Before you go THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! FOR BEING HERE IM SO HAPPY hope you keep reading and THANK YOU

Blacks OUT~