White beard?

Thank you so much for 854!!! I'm so happy but have fun reading

Ace Pov

"WHAT" I screamed and Luffy just smiled at me and said "whats wrong Ace?" "I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD!!"

he then said still smiling "oh yeah me too hehe" "WHAT!!!!" i said and dropped my jaw "are you serious" i said and he then said laughing "you look so funny"i can't believe he forgot to tell me that,

i just stared at him in disbelief and then i remember that thats Luffy, i shouldn't be surprised but it has been such a long time since i have seen him so i forgot a little how he, no, she is, she then says "hello!.....Ace you alive!?"

"hm what" i looked at him and he/she said "who are these people?" he pointed at Marko and Vista looking at us and Marko said "Ace who is this" we stood up and i said "its my brother Luffy or now sister..." Vista and Marko just laughed at me and Marko said "are you serious Ace?"

i nooded and Luffy said "nice to meet you" he paused and looked at Marko a little confused and then said "pineapple guy" Marko then said "WHAT!!!" Luffy laughed and i said "Luffy! don't be rude!!" i punched Luffy on the head then luffy said in little pain "ow why did you do that!" i answerd saying "you were being rude!" Luffy then looked down and said "sorry pineapple guy" "it's oke- WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!"

Marko screamed and then Vista said "Marko calm down its okey" Marko looked at Vista and then me and said "but are you sure this is Luffy?" i nodded and said "no one can be like Luffy" Marko looked at Luffy and said "key but we should tell pops about this" i looked at Luffy and said "maybe pops will know how you became a girl"

Luffy's face became so happy and he screamed "YEEESSSSSS" we laughed at him and Vista said "we should hurry up and see if pops is awake" we nodded and started to walk to pops room and when we were close i heard Luffy scream "WHERE'S THE SUN!!!"

we laughed and i said "you can't see the sun because we're under the sea, on fishman island" he looked at me and screamed "WHAT!!!" we laughed again and Luffy was all the walk looking up, we finally made it to Pops room, i knock on the door and i said "it' me Ace, Marko, Vista and Luffy" we heard from the other side "Come in"

i opened the door and Luffy screamed "HE'S SO BIG!!!" pops laughed and said "and who might this lovely lady be" Luffy sreamed "I'M NOT A GIRL!!" pops laughed even louder and looked at us and stopped laughing and said "she's joking right?" i shake my head and say "this is my brother or now my sister Luffy" pops looked at Luffy and said "how did you change? was it ivankov?" Luffy giggles and said "no it wasn't the lady it was THE BOB!!"

Marko and Vista looked like they where gonna laugh, they looked back at Luffy and i said "pops do you know anything about the bob?" pops looked at me and said "i have just heard rumors about him"

"what do they say?" i said, pops looked at me and said "bad things" he looked back at Luffy and said "you're lucky you are alive" Luffy looked like he was scared i hugged Luffy and said "paps you're scaring Luffy"

"n-no i'm not scared!"Luffy said, paps laughed at us then he said "but the bob or so he's called, he takes people and he does experiments on them none of them have survived but you're the first one Luffy" Luffy cracks a little smile and i smile back at him

<Back to Sabo,Koala and Dr. Core>

we had been on the sea for some time and Koala said "are we there yet?!"

i looked at her and i said "no" then she said "but i have to go to the to toilet!" i looked around and saw a island and i said "let's stop on that island" Core and Koala nodded. when we finally got to the shore there was a big ship with a sun flower on it and Core said "is that a sun flower in the ship!"

Koala and me looked up and bursted out laughing, we decided to go to a bar near by to eat and get Koala to the toilet, we walked to the bar and we saw some people in the corner they looked like some pirates but I'd seen pirates so often so i didn't think much about it, we sat at the bar and i said to the bartender "can i get some water"

"sure" the bartender said and Koala walked to the bathroom and the people in the back round talked really loud and they were saying "we have to find him!"

a man with a long nose said and then a woman with orange hair said "what if he's hurt" then a man with green hair said "Luffy's tough nothing bad happend to him" DID HE SAY LUFFY!!!

hope you liked this chapter and i'm so sorry that i haven't been updating IM SO SORRY, i will try by best to update as often as possible but thank you so much for being here BYE

Blacky13night out~