Love?

WELCOME......so my lazy days are here so if this is the last chapter this month you know why but READ

<Zoro's Pov>

So it has been a day or two since Luffy came back and I don't know why but i have started feeling weird around her lately its like i get I don't know but I'm gonna try to brush it off "jo! Zoro kun"

a skeleton arm goes around my neck and Brooks head on the other side of my head "so Zoro Kun why have you been looking at Luffy"

"I-i have not been looking at Luffy!!" I blurt out "come on lets get some skeletons out of the closet JO HOHOHO-" i punch him on the skull/head and he falls to the ground with a bump on his head

"hi Zoro" i hear a girl say i look around and see its Luffy, she runs to me and my heart begins to throb 'what is happening to me?'

"Whats wrong Zoro" i look down and Luffy is looking up at me with big eyes WHY IS THAT SO CUTE........wait CUTE "hey guys i think i broke Zoro"

<Luffy's Pov>

I poke Zoro in the head but he doesn't respond "jup i broke him"

"what? How?" I hear Nami say "i was just talking to him" i look at her "ow i think i know what happened" "what" "aw nothing" she srugs and walks away, i look back at Zoro 'why is he pink' "Zoro?" "Zoro!?" "ZORO!!"

He jumps up "hm wha what happened, L-luffy!?" "Ye?" He looks away "i have to go" he runs away "what is happening" i shrug "who cares FOOD"

<Ace Pov>

"Sabo let me go I'm gonna kill that son of a bastard!!!" I scream as Sabo holds me back from running to Zoro and punching him in the gut "A-ace calm down nothing happened"

"he was blushing at Luffy, our sister!!!!" i hear him sigh "we have to do something!!!" "What happened?" We both look up at the voice and its Sanji "n-nothi-" "HE IS LOOKING AT LUFFY AND BLU-"

Sabo puts his hand over my mouth "stop screaming we can talk with our inside voices"

i sigh as he lets go of me "so what happened exactly?" "Zoro was blushing at Luffy and ran then away" "we should just talk to him" "thats a great idea Ace" "and tell him to BACK OFF" i sigh

<Sabo's Pov>

I look up at Sanji "do you have anything except for killing him?" "Well if Luffy is gonna be with anyone it should be me not that idiot Marimu!"

I facepalm "Sanji you should run" he looks at me confused "why?" "Because Ace is gonna kill you if you don't run" as he looks behind me at Ace he has flames coming from him and he kinda looks like a demon "I'm gonna kill them both!!!!"

As he says that he jumps at Sanji and Sanji runs away *sigh* 'he will never grow up' i look back at where Zoro walked to and i see him sitting down looking at the sky, i sit next to him "so Zoro, I saw how you looked at Luffy"

"w-what do you mean!!!" "Aw nothing just that you where blushing while talking to her" "n-no I wasn't"

his face turned bright red "what ever you say but be happy Ace isn't here he would kill you because he saw you blushing or looking at Luffy"

I notice him looking away "well i must go check if Ace has killed Sanji, see ya" I stand up and when I'm about to walk walk away he says "S-sabo please don't tell anyone"

i look at him and smile "I promise I won't but please don't make my sister sad" he nods. I turn around and head to where i last saw Ace and Sanji, i saw that Sanji was on the floor and Ace talking to Luffy "what great people around you Luffy"

"They sure are" I look behind me to see who just sayd that and it was.......

Thank you for reading this chapter and I'm sorry if it will take a long time for the next one but i will try to batle my lazy days

Blacks OUT~