Finding Luffy

WARNING there are some spoilers in the book so be were, before you go thank you so much for 520 reads on the book, hope you enjoy the character

Sabo's pov

I was getting ready to jump after Luffy, until Dragon walked so fast that a human couldn't possibly keep up and headed to the captain quarters with some of the strongest revelation army but before he went in he told us not to do anything stupid, I think we all thought the same thing.........to do something stupid!.

So we looked all at each other and i said "let's get Luffy" Cory looked a little unsure about what he said but went along with it, i along with Core and Koala walked to over builder James and i asked him

"do you have a boat to spare for us?"

He looked up at me and said "i have but why do you need a boat?" I started to get nervous and Core noticed and stepped in and said "it's for a mission of ours"

then James says "okey but remember to give it back" "we will" I said and smiled, then we walked away and i looked at Core and said "thanks for saving my ass"

he smiled at me and said "it was nothing but our mission is to find out who that man was and where he took Luffy"

me and Koala nodded and we walked to Core's office, he opened the door, walked to his desk, took out a map and laid it on the table. Me and Koala walked to him and she said "so do you have any idea of who the man is?"

He nooded "please tell us" i said, he looked up at me and said "he had a pirate mark on him and that mark is from the WhiteBeard Pirates"

me and Koala where kinda shocked, then I looked at Koala and said "my brother Ace is in the Whitebeard pirates" i said kinda nervously but still happyly, Koala and Core looked up at me and she said shocked "y-your brother is Ace? fire fist Ace?" I nooded smiling

(he has not told her here ;3 and yes he has his memories know carry on with the story)

"I haven't met him for a while" Core then said "maybe that was your brother" i shook my head "he would never do that" i said "are you sure?" Koala said and the Core added in "how long has it been since you have seen him?"

I looked down and said "sadly is has been many years since i have seen him, but im certain that that was not him" "what ever you say"

i looked at Koala angry so she apologized, "anyway we should try to contact someone in the Whitebeard pirates" core said, i nodded while Koala looked at us and said "you know there the strongest pirates out there and if we say one of them took Luffy there will be a fight"

i hadn't thought of that but that's my brother Luffy so i don't care what i have to go through

"we will think about that when the time comes" i say, Core just nodded and Koala rolled her eyes and said "fine, but where do we find them?" me and cory looked at each other and we both where clueless, Koala sighed and then said "he..... i think i know who we can talk to"

i looked at Core and then her and said "then tell us who" she pointed at the marine poster that we have on the wall,

(no idea why they have the poster but eeeeeee ANIME YAY)

our jaws dropped and we both said screaming "WHAT?!" Koala giggles a little and then says "who else is trying to keep every pirate from going more crazy than they are"

i nodded and then said "but how are we supposed to get in and get that information?" she smiled and said "i'm glad you asked" she cleared her throat,

walked to the desk and found a map then she pointed at a marine base near by and said "here we can get some information" she smiled and me and Core nodded then we headed to the door and when we opened it Dragon was in the door way, we all started sweating and we all thought the same

"SHIT!!!!!DID HE HEAR US!!!"

Sorry its short but I'll try my best to make it longer but hope you enjoyed it

Blacky13Night~